Classic Control Pad *pic*

I'm not sure what you mean by "wireless theme." I think the classic controller must be plugged into the wiimote because it's just an attachment, like the nunchuk. Also, I've heard, although I don't have the source, that some virtual console games will use the motion sensing capability of the wiimote. These would be new franchises, not games from past consoles.

Plugging the classic controller with the wiimote is the "wireless theme". Its not plugged into the system.

I heard there was a clip in the back and the editor said it is probaly for the Wiimote to be put in, true?

it seems possible,
since all of this commotion has made me weary, i think ill just keep my old GC controller

even though i dont have a GC i think ill buy one GC controller over the classic contoller. simply because the classic controller looks to fragile and that i can snap it so ill ge a GC controller =)

do gc controllers work with it?

I would get the wii classic controller it brings me back...........(not very far back though lol, the first console i remember was the commadore 64)

yes, becuase the outlet has the same format as the GC outlet.
The wii classic controller (and GC controller) by the looks of it has all the buttons that previous controllers had. So maybe yes.

all u guys r stupid non-Wii-fans.
If u were all die-hard fans like me u would know that the wire connects 2 the wiimote with a cord just like the nunchuk so stop saying "What r the wires 4 i thought it was wireless" ok!

yeah that is what it is for but you shouldnt criticise people for not knowing that they came to share info

Back