Classic Control Pad *pic*

They took a button off. I think they are matching the number of buttons to the gamecube.

I like the controller it would go perfect with SSBB.

Brokine said:
They took a button off. I think they are matching the number of buttons to the gamecube.

I like the controller it would go perfect with SSBB.

Indeed it would:)

As for controllers, i liked the snes version most, then the cube, then the n64 then the nes , however i never get to play a snes :(
So i really like this design :D

DtD said:
Am I the only person in the world who liked that controller?
I liked the N64 controller too. It introduced the gaming world to both the analogue stick and force feedback (rumble pack) (both of which Sony stole. Cheers Sony;) ) two things which we now take for granted in todays control pads. Apart from being revolutionary in the world of gamepads it was (in my opinion at least) suprisingly comfortable. I also liked the fact you could hold it in three different ways. Oh and don't forget the GB transfer pack which was also very cool.

P.S: Can you still turn the Wii-mote on its side and use it as a NES controller?

it will be weird playing fps old school games as the 'z' button is placed in a weird position! that is assuming that the extra button on top is the z button that is.

No, I was thinking and I dont think it will be so difficult... I mean you know when you played with the PS2 controller and you shoot with the R1 button? Well I think it will be in the same way.

m7ticalm said:
it will be weird playing fps old school games as the 'z' button is placed in a weird position! that is assuming that the extra button on top is the z button that is.
That's why I want the N64 controller shell which I talked about earlier.

Now, I've got a good question. Does the classic controller have rumble? Because it looks too thin to me to have rumble.

WiiGamer24 said:
Now, I've got a good question. Does the classic controller have rumble? Because it looks too thin to me to have rumble.
If the wiimote, which is smaller and more slinder has rumble, I'm guessing the classic controller will, aswell.

NateTheGreat said:
If the wiimote, which is smaller and more slinder has rumble, I'm guessing the classic controller will, aswell.
Oh yes of course. *Stupid question*.

NateTheGreat said:
There's no such thing as a stupid question. If we didn't ask questions, we'd all know a lot less than we do now.:)
Oh yes of course *stupid statement*.

Wiired said:
Dunno if anyones answered u, but the wire is attached to the wiremote :) n yer **** looks kool as hell :D
His **** looks as cool as hell:scared: .

Does the classic controller have to stay connected the the Wii-mote?

Back