Classic Control Pad *pic*

Yes it is hooked to the Wiimote so it's actually wireless. Also the Wiimote will hang on the bottom of the controller on a clip, so it will add to the weight since the classic controller is very light.

Marcel81 said:
Yes it is hooked to the Wiimote so it's actually wireless. Also the Wiimote will hang on the bottom of the controller on a clip, so it will add to the weight since the classic controller is very light.

Ahh... I didn't realize! Got any pics of them joined?

All I can say is, it looks a LOT more comfortable than their past controllers, especially the N64. I look forward to using this controller.

WiiT said:
All I can say is, it looks a LOT more comfortable than their past controllers, especially the N64. I look forward to using this controller.

Am I the only person in the world who liked that controller?

I like the design. I am actually glad they are going with that type of design as it can be used both with the NES and SNES games and I would prefer to go as close to the design and feel of the older controller when playing the older games. Instead of having to "get used to" using a newer controller with reassigned buttons.

It would just be awkward.

That looks incredible.
I am curious how much will those cost?
They seem like they can work for all previous consoles.
I am guessing that the fight analog stick is the C pad.

Sam_Harris said:
does anydody know what the button at the top in the middle is for ?
It's not for sure, but it's either to bring up a dashboard, like what the Xbox 360 and presumably the PS3 do. Or, it may take you to the Opera web browser.

DtD said:
Am I the only person in the world who liked that controller?
If you mean the N64 controller, I liked it too. Mainly, I liked one that Madcatz made, which was more ergonomic and was shaped more like a gun on the bottom.

Here's a pic of it.
mc_n64_controlpad.jpg

55326.jpg

It was one of my favorite controllers of all time!:cool:

Last edited:
How will the Z button be used with the Classic Controller??? I mean how I will play Goldeneye!

Yeah, you're right will7303!

Classic Controller before E3:
pad1.jpg

Classic controller at E3:
2ef624d3d5616a702e93a8794a7d.jpg
68e1e47fb96d4f68438be3993d0d.jpg

The one at E3, which is probably the final layout, is missing the left button that was next to the left trigger. This is probably because they are trying to make it have a similar button layout to the Gamecube controller, which had one button, the Z button, on the right next to the right trigger.

Nice catch!

Last edited:
Back