Classic Control Pad *pic*

Icetrash said:
even though i dont have a GC i think ill buy one GC controller over the classic contoller. simply because the classic controller looks to fragile and that i can snap it so ill ge a GC controller =)
It reminds me of the SNES cotnroller, and as I rember they wern't fragile

yeah lol its supposed to remind u of snes controller, i reckon its gonna be hell sick mate, it also looks quite comfy for some reason, snes controllers never looked comfy and werent really the most comfy but i just feel like holding one of these controllers right now, maybe cause its a wii product and i would hold any wii product but maybe its because the controller is just ingeniusly good.

phimuajedi69 said:
that looks like a nice alternative in case the motion sensor doesn't work as well for some people/some game or a combination thereof

though i like the throwback, i wish they had stuck with something closer to the cubes layout for a-b-x-y it really was an inspired design

I know, I love the ab-yx placement on the gamecube, it feels so comfortable. This is the same layout as the Nintendo DS, and I always keep thinking that the A button is the B button....

The d pad looks great on this controller though, perfect for snes and nes(although if you turn the wii-mote sideways you can always play nes).

Last edited:
This controller, can it be used as a substitute for all Wii games instead of the stupid motion sensitive one?

What Are Those 2 Buttons Next To The Wire On The Top? No, Not The L & R... The Small Circular Buttons.

phimuajedi69 said:
it could be designed to use the cube controller ports on the console making it cheaper. maybe there is a wireless version as well
Actually they plug into the Wiimote:yesnod:

i dont get it isnt the classic controller the two ones u hold in both hands that act as one controller? what significence does this one have? it isnt the "wiimote" everyones been thining about...i thought that that was supposed to be the official remote for the Wii, is this the one thats the official one and the "wiimote" is a special controller?

Back