Classic Controller Mystery Slots

Dando

# 1 stunna
Jun 3, 2007
Tama
Wii Online Code
7815-9945-1799-5405
What are the slots on the back of the classic controller? It looks like the controller is supposed to be clipped onto something. Does anybody know?

jake is probably right but last i heard nintendo didnt confirm what teh mystery slot was for.

probably for a secret mind controlling device that will trigger nintendos world dominance:lol:

No attachments are currently planned, but the slots are there for when they do eventually start making attachments.

i did see a picture of a third party product, that uses those holes to clip the classic controller onto the top of the wiimote, so that the cord dosn't drag around.......at least i think that's what it's for...

dark samus said:
i did see a picture of a third party product, that uses those holes to clip the classic controller onto the top of the wiimote, so that the cord dosn't drag around.......at least i think that's what it's for...
yeah, i think that is the only good use for the slot right now

classic controller

If you want to be nostalgic and play the old school nintendo games - but then i dont have a GC controller

Es

Esirnus said:
If you want to be nostalgic and play the old school nintendo games - but then i dont have a GC controller

Es

Also the VC games are made specifically for it. The Gamecube controller is harder to use because the buttons are mapped wrong in some games.

Back