Cod:waw highest ranked wiichat player?

Hey if anyone is looking for a clan join[Ninja]
we have skilled officers and are looking for squad leaders for our squads.
visit our official website at http://codninjaclan.weebly.com
Feel free to post comments or ask questions on our [Ninja] Chat page
our officer friend code is: 2621-9075-6255
Thank You!

Breakout was the best and still is, but isnt playing as much and monka is starting to take him up

Just because you are the highest prestige it doesn't mean you're the best player. I think, in my honest opinion, that in a WiiChat tournament, KingKhaoz would absolutely kill us all, I had a FFA with him earlier, and he smashed me up (for those idiots who think I'm crap, ask IainSam or Samels how good I am)

yea admitedly we invited Boz to our clan and he slaughtered us -_- haha he'd beat you all :D

yea admitedly we invited Boz to our clan and he slaughtered us -_- haha he'd beat you all :D

Isn't it a problem if the clan leaders are getting their asses handed to them by the lower ranked clan members?

I'm curious how this whole clan thing works.

what is that not aloud? haha god forbid we dont learn something from our expieriene running a clan, clan leader doesnt mean being the best, just means taking tim e to get those that are the best, and pelase dont post on a thread jus to insult people thanks :D

what is that not aloud? haha god forbid we dont learn something from our expieriene running a clan, clan leader doesnt mean being the best, just means taking tim e to get those that are the best, and pelase dont post on a thread jus to insult people thanks :D

Oh my bad, I just thought the leaders were the best of the best. And please don't join a forum just to advertise your clan, Thanks. :D

haha we didnt we are just backing up our members, dont be sad cuz your alone :( hahahahahaha :D

Back