CoD Wii?

Hoser1358

WiiChat Member
Oct 30, 2009
okay. i play a lot of cod5 on my friend's ps3's BUT i only play nazi zombies XD
i was wondering if CoD5 Wii has NZ and supports online NZ play. if it doesnt might as well get a xbox or ps3 because ive heard it only supports multiplayer deathmatch.

I've also been wondering if codmf2 is coming to Wii

well actually any of these amazing games
Call of Duty 6
Rainbow Six (Any Version)
Medal of Honor European Assault
Battlefield 1943
Borderlands
Left 4 Dead

if none of these come to wii ill rip my hair out coz my friends taunt me with their awesome fps gameplay =P

okay. i play a lot of cod5 on my friend's ps3's BUT i only play nazi zombies XD
i was wondering if CoD5 Wii has NZ and supports online NZ play. if it doesnt might as well get a xbox or ps3 because ive heard it only supports multiplayer deathmatch.

I've also been wondering if codmf2 is coming to Wii

well actually any of these amazing games
Call of Duty 6
Rainbow Six (Any Version)
Medal of Honor European Assault
Battlefield 1943
Borderlands
Left 4 Dead

if none of these come to wii ill rip my hair out coz my friends taunt me with their awesome fps gameplay =P

Call of Duty 6 is not coming to Wii. However Wii is getting a remake of CoD 4 Called Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex. Its basically the same game as the original, except some differences and a 10 player online. Also its being tweaked by treyarch, taking the base of the infinity ward game and adapting it for Wii.

Rainbow 6 not sure it could be possible.

European Assault was a gamecube game, so im not what you mean by that lol.

Left 4 dead no thats a 360 exclusive game.

Battlefield 1943 is a free download only game for pc. Lol?

Borderlands is not coming to Wii.

To answer your question about COD 5 no it does not support nazi zombies. However it does support FFA and Team deathmatch, Hardcore versions of those and team survival. Nice package for Wii fans and its a good amount of modes but if you would rather play on another system thats up to you.

I can tell you what Wii is getting. Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter 3, both online. Also the grinder but not for a while. All online.

Back