Are you ashamed of the Gamecube/Wii?

romj said:
It's different, and I know that something that is as different as the wii, is gonna be seen as a threat to the status quo and will come under attack because of this. It is the ONLY object to generate so much rage that I have ever seen, and that must mean something. It is truly a disruptive peice of tech that is pissing off a lot of people.

lol is this console wars or the civil rights movment??

lol, not all my friends have next gen consoles... but about 20 do, most of them have a wii. none of them are ashamed of their wiis. but the ones who WANT a 360 (only one of my friends has a 360, some of the other non-wii owners want a 360) always argue with "360 has better games"... so i laugh in their face and say "what games". slience. "oh halo3". HA again. so i roll out a long list of good games and again... silence.

but most of my friends think that wiis are a genious piece of machinery... it's just some cant handle that it's selling more and it's more fun than their 360. lol, i've even convinced like 10 people to buy it. even a couple girls! which is weird, the girls i know dont play video games... untill they played my wii! they are hooked.

if i had a cube, i would not admit it. lol, but i dont deny having a wii. lots of people have them, people i wouldnt even think would play games, or stray from hxc games have wiis. so no, im not ashamed of my wii.

the graphics make me sad, everything else is good
the games made me sad 2.... no CoD4, SSBB probly make up 4 it tho so its all good, get an xbox 360 and a wii and all will be goodwith the universe

although...when Gamecube was out i did wish that Nintendo and Sony had made a system together like they were gonna in the 90's. that way gamecube wouldn't be excluded from multiplatform games

I REALLY love my Wii, and seem as it is also a Gamecube, I spose I love the Gamecube too! I do have to admit that back in the days when it was released it was seriously terrible. Didnt have anything innovative except smaller discs which equaled higher prices, less memory, but were smaller. And a controller that looked like something from a Kinder suprise. MEEHHH tho cos Wii is here and I am unashamed of owning it!

DaWgX said:
the graphics make me sad, everything else is good
the games made me sad 2.... no CoD4, SSBB probly make up 4 it tho so its all good, get an xbox 360 and a wii and all will be goodwith the universe

although...when Gamecube was out i did wish that Nintendo and Sony had made a system together like they were gonna in the 90's. that way gamecube wouldn't be excluded from multiplatform games

Your alternating of capitalization in your username and mutilation of the English rules of spelling make me sad.

Moral of the story? Deal.

Last edited:
Brawny, why you always gotta go hurt my feelings.
I'm gonna go killl myself, you should do the same.

The Gamecube is really my brother's and I mostly play the PS2 [don't hate me!] for Guitar Hero 2 because I love the controls. This is one of the reasons I want a Wii now, the controls. Most of the kids in my grade have Xbox360s...I consider myself a "casual" gamer although I want to become a little more hardcore. They think it's a piece of junk...probably because it doesn't have Halo :sick: They're missing out! I played it at my friend's house for the first time IN MY LIFE and absolutely, 100%, positively loved it. And that's saying something, because we were playing Wii Play :lol:

Back