Colonel going insane???

Hyde14

The Melodius Nocturne
Jan 13, 2008
Ottawa,Ontario,Canada
Wii Online Code
6816-7848-7203-4180
I dont know if anyone has noticed but im guessing you have I was playing a match v.s my cousin and I was Luigi and he was Snake and he used the codec thing and I just thought it be jumps better than mario blah blah and Colonel started getting mad and started like babling and saying lil lo lu as if he was posessed which leads me to ask is Luigi some sort of demon??

I noticed that too, I couldn't stop cracking up. It might be a reference to a MGS game; can anybody confirm this?

It's a reference to Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.

Near the end of the game, he starts going absolutely nuts, making us think that he's not an actual human but made up.

yea i remember that,when you were in the final part of the game in a spot where all the metal gear rays were and the colonel kept calling you on the codec and saying wierd things like “la-li-lu-le-lo” or “you've been playing this game for too long turn it off and rest your eyes” that last one is not all wrong but it was something like that.

My favorite was when it showed the "You died" screen, but you were still fighting. I was actually close to turning off the game, but I realized that I was still playing in the little screen!

from http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread192226/pg1:
Well for those of you who don't know what I am on about, this is a reference to a secret society also known as the Patriots. 12 men controlling the world (or so it goes).
Also for those who don't know this is from the game Series Metal Gear (more notably the recent Metal Gear Solid series).

The reason I mention this is does anyone think this kind of organisation is plausable? And what the hell is La Li Lu Le Lo anyway?

Also I like the way that Hideo Kojima (the creator of the MG series) puts a slightly eastern spin on his western themed ideas (such as this).

Amazing what Google can do :lol:

Back