Commercial material in RL

@crocolee, indeed there werent any hints. it was just plain clear so no need for hints.

@godwind, yes i am dutch but who ever said anything about setting up the cafe here? besides that, who ever said i would focus my cafe on gaming? i will be setting up the cafe in mexico where its alot better business then holland lol. also i wont focus on gaming at all as its just an extra to the pc's. its like if i sell drinks and food aswell, that would automatically make me a restaurant? also like i said before, its just an extra project im doing to pass time so even if it fails i wouldnt lose anything important :sleep:
You're passing the time by opening a cafe in another continent? Wow, I usually just watch some TV or go see a movie.

well ive watched all the pokemon episodes so what else is there to do?!?!

There used to be something like that where I lived. Called itself The Game Academy. It had remarkable business and even set up a summer camp and ran parties. There were four rooms in the place. 7 bucks for an hour of any games, (LAN, Internet, Local) multiplayer included, a giant snack fridge, huge Hi def screens and pretty much multiple copies of most games for each system and craploads of accessories along with some import games. Each system being Xbox, Wii, GameCube, and later Xbox 360.

Yeah the problem started with the 360 and just kept going. They didn't have enough money to keep the place going. Also the new town health restrictions and copyright may have cracked down on the place. Junk Food, vibrating couches, and Video Games + Uptight Town Watchmen, you do the math.

It a really local place that was run by a nice high-middle class family, the eldest son was the only very game savy type although it seemed that the entire family loved games. I usually got many free game sessions with them, probably how they lost money. Not to mention they liked my drawing of Link and framed it on their wall next to another guys Kirby art. Heh, being 12 in Canada was fun.

I don't know how it'll go for you, but you seem to be filthy rich so... I don't know.

hehe yes here in mexico its really good business if u put in the effort and make it commercial enough. :D many people love to have a fight out of super smash or a tournament of such games would attract 100+ people. then theres the fact if u put it next to a school its daily packed with students doing homework, having a break of classes watching youtube, or just quickly sending some stuff from their usb stick to their email. and of course as im a pretty fanatic gamer myself i wouldnt mind making extra money playing games/organising things related to gaming haha:ee5k:

and im not filthy rich unfortunately haha i wish i was :p im 19 years old and kinda gifted in seeing ways to make money so all the money i got for this project is hand made :thumbsup: i always had and still have the motto "everything is possible" ;)

Hehe I see. Independent businesses are great! Much better than Corporate America in my opinion. I've been reading up on Network Marketing myself. Heh... It's just that you have to be pretty savy, a good entrepreneur and you have to love what you're doing.

Godwind you are a stupid ****, just stfu

Good luck to Menace because if people were as negative as Godwind then no establishment would exist.

thanks monsteroid and t3kni9e haha i will be fine :p ive taken alot of looks inside other small cafes here and they could og so big but mexicans are kinda lazy and dont have the desire to grow big haha. so i will just wrap up all the good points about all of those small (but succesfull) cybers and add in some of my own ideas and i will think it will be pretty succesfull. although i have to go back to holland for awhile now to take care of some of my other businesses cause my managers screwed up :( so the cybercafe here in mexico will have to wait a little year longer but im pretty excited and interested in managing something like that so i will surely set it up haha and when i do i will put some pics and news here ;)

thanks for the positive comments and help :D

Stick around, I wanna see how this goes! Good luck

yeah good luck, hopefully all goes well

Back