Complating buying new PS3 Game.. Help.

Dec 23, 2006
West Mids, England.
Wii Online Code
4655-2810-0795-9892
Well basically.. Iv had the same two games since release date
Resistance: Fal of man &
Motorstorm.

Although these games are both great titles in there own respect.

What other games out now for the UK are actualy worth getting.
Thanks.

Or.. If a new game coming out soon i should know about.. that would be great also.:cool:

Just go to Gamespot.com and check out their reviews. If you are a tougher critic, check out G4TV's website. I look at all kinds of reviews, and ask my friends. My friends are probably my largest factor for buying any online games.

You will get more long term multiplayer with resistance, its a fun game too. Oblivion is alright, its horribly designed as a game though. Some like it, some dont. The only thing that makes oblivion worth considering is the mods, and those are found on the PC.

There are some good games coming up too. Have you tried some of the demos first ? they are free and can give you a taste of some of the games.

yeah. I dont know if america ps3 consoles hook up to a diffrent PS network for the store for demos.. but well seems like theres .. hardly anything on there..
Demos Currently Availble:
Go Puzzle! Starter Pack
Go Sudoku
Super rub a duck
Virtua tennis 3
Lemmings (Tried this an finsihed the demo)
Blast factor
F1 (Tried. Didnt like it)
Resistance Demo (Got the game)
Mtorostorm Demo (Got the game)
Genji Demo (Tried. Confusing game)
& Ridge racer.

I have d/l GT HD Concept.. Thats kinda cool.

Trailers for Upcoming games seem alight like GTA..

Wish they would put more demos up.. eh i guess its still early days.

hmm yeah. My guess is that the US online shop is further ahead than our european brothers. Each region is on a different time schudule for the games.

Back