best ps3 games? (i might buy a ps3 soon)

tloztw

SLAUGHTER THE TRENDS
Jan 4, 2008
Cali
Wii Online Code
8872-9897-2756-7507
hey everyone, was just wondering how many great games there are on the ps3, recently i read a bunch of articles about how people are all saying the ps3 is failing and all the other junk etc, etc.. but i've been looking into buying one of these things for the blue ray player and stuff.
any recommended titles? (i also want it for the new MGS)

yeah i've played call of duty 4 and motorstorm, theyre both great but thats really all i know of, COD4 is extremely fun online too..(those are the only 2 i've played on ps3)

Yeah COD4 is one of the most funnest and addicting games for PS3 at the moment. My one friend is literally addicted to it. It's pretty sad, don't end up like him if you get COD4.

if you do get a ps3 MAKE SURE!! you pick up MGS4, thats gonna be the best ps3 game that will be released this year.

i also planning a ps3 purchase soon

Floydd said:
Yeah COD4 is one of the most funnest and addicting games for PS3 at the moment. My one friend is literally addicted to it. It's pretty sad, don't end up like him if you get COD4.
i can control myself.. lol and yeah zap, im for sure getting MGS4, thats like one of the main reasons i wanna buy it, oh and resident evil 5

well, there is still a chance of re5 coming to other platforms.

another great exclusive ps3 games are gta4 and final fantasy

What chance? Its already known its coming on both PS3 and 360.

CoD4 is the game! Sadly its a multiplatform game. Their 1st party games are pretty good but nothing ground breaking IMO, not until MGS4, thats gonna be great! oh and Resistance is pretty good, I think its underated.

oo i forgot about uncharted, played a demo for it once, reminded me of RE4, was pretty fun tho

I would have to say: Call of Duty 4, Warhawk and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. All of those games are currently released. Here are some games to keep an eye out for in the future: Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantasy XIII and Gran Turismo 5.

Warhawk is amazing, Ratchet & Clank, Uncharted, Resistance 2 is coming along, and so is Rainbow Six 2, along with Metal Gear Online and MGS4.

Didn't they shut down Metal Gear online play? Well at least for Snake Eater they did.. Or did I mix those two up? =S

Back