Component Cables

2bearnest

WiiChat Member
Jul 28, 2007
Hello I am looking to upgrade to component cables for the wii. I noticed that nintendo is behind on shipping them so I was wondering where i can find the best deal on them. Nintendo or not. Which ones are good? Where can they be found? still only online?

Thanks
Dustin

You can pick up a set a just about any place that sells video games accessories such as Circuit City, Walmart, Bestbuy, etc. Probably get a much better deal online though. Got mine from Walmart for like $20, and they work really good.

So after some research i have found that I may be better suited to get a premium component cable because i have a 55"HDTV. Is this true, that i have to get these since i have a bigger size TV?

personally to save you money..the whole component cable isnt doing that much of a difference..it just clears and makes the whole picture more crisp...but i dont think its worth it....its just my 2cents

Do all the component cables have the audio cables so they cant be seperated? I have a my tv and other electronics running through my receiver. How do i hook component up with this setup?

Back