Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Component Cables

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by 2bearnest, Jul 31, 2007.

1. 2bearnest

2bearnest WiiChat Member

Hello I am looking to upgrade to component cables for the wii. I noticed that nintendo is behind on shipping them so I was wondering where i can find the best deal on them. Nintendo or not. Which ones are good? Where can they be found? still only online?

Thanks
    Dustin

2. WiiBad

WiiBad Member of Wiichat

You can pick up a set a just about any place that sells video games accessories such as Circuit City, Walmart, Bestbuy, etc. Probably get a much better deal online though. Got mine from Walmart for like $20, and they work really good.

3. 2bearnest

2bearnest WiiChat Member

So after some research i have found that I may be better suited to get a premium component cable because i have a 55"HDTV. Is this true, that i have to get these since i have a bigger size TV?

4. ericlewis91

ericlewis91 im McLovin

Wii Friend Code: 6031-8713-1077-8188
    6031-8713-1077-8188
    personally to save you money..the whole component cable isnt doing that much of a difference..it just clears and makes the whole picture more crisp...but i dont think its worth it....its just my 2cents

5. 2bearnest

2bearnest WiiChat Member

Do all the component cables have the audio cables so they cant be seperated? I have a my tv and other electronics running through my receiver. How do i hook component up with this setup?