cool wii things

will2468

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2006
did n e one find n e thing cool about the wii that no one new like secret things you can do with it (not Rude stuff).
lol

Well, if you know how to "vibrate your hand"; once you do it it does nearly 50 functions in a few seconds and it just starts doing random stuff :).

i remember the gamecube, if you hold the Z button just as it's starting up when the 'cube logo is spinning it makes some wierd noise like a baby.

try it now

Jono said:
i remember the gamecube, if you hold the Z button just as it's starting up when the 'cube logo is spinning it makes some wierd noise like a baby.

try it now

Yeah, I love that thing! Also if you randomly tap and hold A (not for to long; it'll take you to the menu) the "cubing" will come out cool!:D

try it now

ninnie x said:
Yeah, I love that thing! Also if you randomly tap and hold A (not for to long; it'll take you to the menu) the "cubing" will come out cool!:D

I just tried both of them, and both are very amusing, especially the "hold Z" thing. I never knew such things!

let me help the ladies. go download glovepie, google the script for vibrator. it'll make the wiimote vibrate or pulsate.

that's all i can say for now.

Back