Nintendo Wii! Too expensive?

-_o What has this thread come to ....

vagrant said:
I said "motion sensoring like the wii" and "virtual console"

In other words, the Wiimote is a more complicated device, and naturally the control scheme with the wiimote wouldn't work well with a lot of VC games.
it takes 2 dollars to put the motion sensing in there hahaha

wii_cammy said:
Well it was worth a load of bulll anyway
How stupid could you be saying its to expensivelol
:cool:

Actually if you read his first post, he explained why he thought the Wii was expensive. He's including the console, more Wii Remotes, games, a Classic Controller and all the extra add-ons to enjoy the Wii completely.

vagrant said:
The same reason why people say "I'm serial" when the word is "serious"
dude ur a hyperocrit u make fun of me for messing up spelling then u go and and mess up ur a little ****

No it was not worth bull, or w/e u speak of.

It was a thread where people spoke their minds, but may have sometime went off topic thats all.

No you're just an idiot

wii_cammy said:
The thread starter was an idiot
thats all

Why, give me a decent reason why and then I'll change my mind. I see nothing wrong with the thread. People stray off topic, you probably looked at the last page and got a bad impression. That's what you think the thread creator is bad. :frown2:

Macmutt said:
Sorry to have to do this so simply but these are the cheapest game essential choices out there for the average gamer.

Microsoft 360 core $ 299.00 + $99.00 hardrive + $50.00 live + $50.00 for 2nd controller + game $59.99 before tax - Total- $560.00
Xbox memory card instead of hardrive Total $480.00

Sony PS3 60gig - $599.00 (because 20gig being discontinued) HDMI cables $75.00 + 2nd controller $50.00 + game 59.99. before tax - Total - $785.00

Nintendo Wii - $249.99 + 2gig sd card $39.99 + 2nd controller $39.99 + nunchuck $19.99 + Lan adapter $29.99 + game $49.99 - Total before tax
$430.00

Now all the above prices are exact, however all the above accesories are not mandatory buy's you can get along without quite a few from each one and still enjoy some private game play time.
How ever no matter how you add it up the Wii will still always be cheaper so please don't complain about the cost because fact of the matter is Nintendo gives you the most for the money right out of the box and all you need to begin playing right out of the box including Wii sports so technically the $49.99 can be deducted from the Wii price column but i put it in there for us Zelda addicts.

Right, you must be drunk when you wrote this, it could be these prices in America but il tell you the price of the consoles over here......because thats seems bull crap what you just said.

ALL PRICES ARE FROM GAME:

XBOX 360 - (£279.99), Wireless Controller(£32.99), Year Subcription for Xbox Live(£45), Xbox Charge Kit X2(£29.98) and game (£39.99)

Total: £427.95

Truthfully I dont know if all this is essential, but it looks like it is, people can say the Xbox live isnt essential but it is too anyone who's going to own a 360.

Optional stuff include HD-dvd drive £134.99
(With HD-dvd drive its £562.94)

PS3: £425, Extra controller £34.99, Resistance £29.99, HDMI cables £12.99.

Total:£502.97(Not as dear as the 360 with HD-dvd player and gotta pay £45 every year for the online)

Wii: £180, Wii Mote+Nunchuck(£44.98) 2 charging stations(39.98) Component Cables (£19.99) and game £29.99.

Total:£314.94 also may need Classic Controller for Vc games.

Back