Nintendo Wii! Too expensive?

Ashenshugar said:
Even if every price tag isnt right ( I dont know exactly what your referring too ) it doesnt require a bashing. Forum is for people to Express opinions, not as anger-relief therapy.

well if you think somebody is an idiot, isnt that your opinion too??:scared:

TortillaChip520 said:
well if you think somebody is an idiot, isnt that your opinion too??:scared:

Everything is Opinion, except i try to write in a constructive and non-provoking manner, most people here are obviously not trying half as hard as ive done with these 3 last posts. People write the first things that pop into their heads and its not constructive nor helping. Its sometimes mindless flaming or deviously constructed flaming. I mean if you write a post and another guy doesnt agree with you, wouldnt it be better if he didnt post at all or posted his opinion in a constructive and non-provoking manner - rather than "lol wtf you talking about? wii expensive? gtfo here Sony troll"

Most of these post were in my opinion not necessary

thus i felt obliged to write what i think a forum should be like. people may differ in opinion, people may prefer the 1337-talk, but ive shown you my opinion, let me hear yours. :wink:

Last edited:
Ashenshugar said:
Everything is Opinion, except i try to write in a constructive and non-provoking manner, most people here are obviously not trying half as hard as ive done with these 3 last posts. People write in a provoking, immature manner just because they think everything they say is right, i used to do the same when i was younger and more immature.

and unfortunately at the end of the day it will never matter. you'll never see these people, and no one will ever praise you for what you've done. who cares?

Ashenshugar said:
Everything is Opinion, except i try to write in a constructive and non-provoking manner, most people here are obviously not trying half as hard as ive done with these 3 last posts. People write the first things that pop into their heads and its not constructive nor helping. Its sometimes mindless flaming or deviously constructed flaming. I mean if you write a post and another guy doesnt agree with you, wouldnt it be better if he didnt post at all or posted his opinion in a constructive and non-provoking manner - rather than "lol wtf you talking about? wii expensive? gtfo here troll noob"

This is what happens when you have a large range of ages posting on the same forum.

The little kids annoy the piss out of the adults.

Macmutt said:
Sorry to have to do this so simply but these are the cheapest game essential choices out there for the average gamer.

Microsoft 360 core $ 299.00 + $99.00 hardrive + $50.00 live + $50.00 for 2nd controller + game $59.99 before tax - Total- $560.00
Xbox memory card instead of hardrive Total $480.00

Sony PS3 60gig - $599.00 (because 20gig being discontinued) HDMI cables $75.00 + 2nd controller $50.00 + game 59.99. before tax - Total - $785.00

Nintendo Wii - $249.99 + 2gig sd card $39.99 + 2nd controller $39.99 + nunchuck $19.99 + Lan adapter $29.99 + game $49.99 - Total before tax
$430.00

Now all the above prices are exact, however all the above accesories are not mandatory buy's you can get along without quite a few from each one and still enjoy some private game play time.
How ever no matter how you add it up the Wii will still always be cheaper so please don't complain about the cost because fact of the matter is Nintendo gives you the most for the money right out of the box and all you need to begin playing right out of the box including Wii sports so technically the $49.99 can be deducted from the Wii price column but i put it in there for us Zelda addicts.
why are you buying a $50 controller for the 360. you can buy a $40 one,
and why do you need hdmi cables for the PS3??
your comparison is flawed
because you dont have each system on a medium, youre buying which what and whatever for each system

callme.nasty said:
and unfortunately at the end of the day it will never matter. you'll never see these people, and no one will ever praise you for what you've done. who cares?

I cared enough to spend my time writing these posts, i can say that i care. :)

Age clashes is one part of the puzzle but not as much as the fact that many people are angry, and in the internet there are no big brutes who will beat the crap out of you, your safely behind a screen and you can type what you like. Its also a matter of maturity - i could go on and on. :)

for those it interests, i am as old as the square root of 256 ( Kinda unecessary but why not ).

Ashenshugar said:
The thing that scares me the most is that so many people - that claim to be mature(?) - have to bash someone because you dont share his opinion. It seems that it is all of you that is new to forums - or - simply hasnt grasped the concept of what a Forum is.

THANK YOU !

OKay firstly, i got my wii more expensive, in canada it cost 280, or so, then plus tax it adds oabout 50 dollars, so it came to 350. Then I have family members who want to play therefore i bought more wii controllers and also nunchucks, & it was quite expensive about 40-50 for remote and for nunchuks 30. then i had to buy games causeu can't hypathetically play wii without some games. So i bought Pokemon and Mario party 8 which altogether came to about 100 for those games. Plus 250 or so for wiimotes and nunchuks. So that's where im comming from for me posting wii is too expensive. And my parents don;t make that high of an income so it was also expensive in that term.

Please, stop now!! :mad5:

Wii is the cheapest console nowadays... No matter how you put it... If you get the same amount of accesories for any of the 3 consoles the Wii will always be cheaper!!!
Please note that we're saying here "compared"... with this i mean... 1 Wii with 4 controllers....1 PS3 with 4 controllers...(got it?)
If you put it this way..."I got a Wii and had to buy 8 extra controllers (everyone wanted his own) 8 games, a 2GB SD, 20 virtual console games, 4 charging stations, component cables, another controller (because the dog ate little Mike's one), a nice little table to put the Wii on, Ohhhhh...yeah, some classic controllers too!!!" .........OF COURSE IT IS EXPENSIVE!!! :wink: (relatively speaking tough...or writing...) But it's still less expensive than the other 2 consoles...if you buy the same amount of accesories (or their equivalent..) :smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
alexgc87 said:
Please, stop now!! :mad5:

Wii is the cheapest console nowadays... No matter how you put it... If you get the same amount of accesories for any of the 3 consoles the Wii will always be cheaper!!!
Please note that we're saying here "compared"... with this i mean... 1 Wii with 4 controllers....1 PS3 with 4 controllers...(got it?)
If you put it this way..."I got a Wii and had to buy 8 extra controllers (everyone wanted his own) 8 games, a 2GB SD, 20 virtual console games, 4 charging stations, component cables, another controller (because the dog ate little mike's one), a nice little table to put the Wii on, Ohhhhh...yeah, some classic controllers too!!!" .........OF COURSE IT IS EXPENSIVE!!! :wink: (relatively speaking touhg...or writing...) But still less expensive than the other 2 consoles if you buy the same amount of accesories (or their equivalent..):smilewinkgrin:

while i'm lmfao, i have to agree.

Yeah but think About it! WITH THE PS3 you wouldn't need a classic controller or nunchuks...

I mean i love Wii. But styll ... or an sd an all the other stuff!

Okay and im not trying to compare it with the ps3 in general, like overall with all consoles

Suner52 said:
Yeah but think About it! WITH THE PS3 you wouldn't need a classic controller or nunchuks...

I mean i love Wii. But styll ... or an sd an all the other stuff!

Then again the Ps3 doesn't have motion sensoring like the wii nor does it have a virtual console...

Back