Nintendo Wii! Too expensive?

The wii is NOT expensive simply compare it to the 360 and PS3 but the Wii is so much better stop complaining about the price, get a job, and buy the damn console!

You dont have to do any of that. You could use your wii as a Wii Sports Machine and never play multiplayer tennis or boxing the rest of its life. But that would be stupid.

The Wii is no differant to the two other consoles, all in all it is cheaper as the base console price is cheaper than the other two, plus theres a game included. All three have extra controllers etc available.

wii is very cheap jus think all the stuff u have to buy for the wii youll probaly have to buy for the ps3&360 ex. extra controllers, games, accessories,xbox live

The Wii System is not the factor in if it is cheap or expensive. It's the fact that you go out and spend all your money buying "the most games" you can buy, or accessories that you probably dont even need.

callme.nasty said:
hey vagrant finally someone is stupid enough that we can both agree to flame on.

any other system, extra controllers...

not if you don't already have it. you should've researched first. every system requires this.

20 bucks, big deal. most multiplayer games don't even require them.

i thought you bought a gaming system as decoration, not to play games! who ever thought you would have to buy games to... play games! but then again, you're right, the 360 and ps3 has all current games stored on the hard drive. if you bought them, you wouldn't need to buy games.:wtf:

i haven't bought any yet, does that mean i'm using my wii wrong?

I wholeheartedly agree, plus ps3 and 360 games cost about 10 bucks more each ...

TortillaChip520 said:
i think suner is *cough*trolling*cough* what?? :shifty:

I have no idea what trolling is.. but w/e

----------------

Umm as to everyones comment i'll admit , iv'e screwed up with this thread. Because i guess it is true the nintendo wii is pretty cheap.. compared to other consoles. i spent to much time defending my earlier posts, unsatisfyed with the truth i guess. But all know if everyone IS ABSOLUTLY RIGHT!

Soo i hope all this flaming will stop, sorry everyone for the crapp thread xD

trolling is saying things to get ppl to flame you. for example, if somebody said "the wii is like expensive because you have to buy extra remotes, games, virtual console...." then people would probably flame you.

good thing there was none of that here though. :rolleyes:

ermm, i just hope this whole fiasco is done, i've been flamed enough, but in the end they are 100 percent right =]

Suner52 said:
ermm, i just hope this whole fiasco is done, i've been flamed enough, but in the end they are 100 percent right =]

If the threads you have made are any indication...the flaming you will receive here has only just begun.

vagrant said:
If the threads you have made are any indication...the flaming you will receive here has only just begun.

well, ermm believe me... im done with these kind of threads... take my word for it hopefully...

Back