Copy Cats!

FR. said:
I've said this many time, but I guess I have to say it again:

"The world would never be where it is now if people didn't copy or steal other people's ideas."

That does not mean I think this will be a success though, it looks like it will sell low amounts.

You don't put quotes around something you made up.

This is retarded to the limit. Why do it?? Just buy a wii for **** sake it isnt that hard. Companies need to start thinking outside the box now, cos at the moment there is a lot of copying going on..

Why are they still making PS2 stuff... oh wait, who really wants to buy a PS3 with an out of date blu-ray drive!

I can't see it being that great. Wii is based round the controller, where here, the controller is an add on.

poor mans wii..

GAY lol i hope this fails. they have no buisness doing that. im not saying Wii should have a monopoly on motion controlled games (eye toy:AntiGrav was cool for its time) but come on, at least come up with your own ideas In2Games.

its not a threat to me as a Nintendo fan at all~

Honestly im not fond of Wii Sports anyway. Its not very accurate~ i can play wii tennis w/ my eyes closed can you do that in real life? same w/ wii boxing, too limited w/ the movements and what can be done. Its just a demo....

Bowling rocked though.

Let the ****ers enjoy the technology, it wont sell well anyway.

opitekk said:
its not a threat to me as a Nintendo fan at all~

Honestly im not fond of Wii Sports anyway. Its not very accurate~ i can play wii tennis w/ my eyes closed can you do that in real life? same w/ wii boxing, too limited w/ the movements and what can be done. Its just a demo....

Bowling rocked though.

Let the ****ers enjoy the technology, it wont sell well anyway.

almost as real as u can get....then i hear ppl say that ps3 tennis is like the real thing...THAT PISSES ME OFF.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
dude, this is exactly why i HATE sony!!!!!! they cant be original!!!!!!!!! fudge dude. this will fail BIG TIME!!!!!
youre pretty dense arent ya.
THIS IS NOT SONY'S PRODUCT, IT IS A THIRD PARTY PRODUCT.

Wii-Fi said:
i hate sony, i hate when people think the ps3 will come back as well.
wow dude, you need therapy asap

Those bast**** are trying to steal Nintendo's well derserved glory. This proves that Sony is scared of Nintendo, Nintendo should sue those glory hogs.

Back