Countdown to online play!!!

This best be worth the wait. I so would like to see some adult games online and not just Pokemon and things like that.

Im a huge football/soccer fan but honestly this game is just BS! I like Mario games but I dont want to play a soccer game with F****ng mario in it. I want a right football game. I dont see the point in getting a game like this!

Yeah but Its not going to last me long online the online will die down on Mario Strikers soon enough! More a kids game

ottoman said:
im not all that excited, mario strikers? i wouldnt pay full price for it. id pay £20. i want a hardcore REAL game like xbox has, they have gears of war, lost planet etc...what do we have? Mario strikers charged.

I know there will be more games, but i havent seen any good ones. why not heatseeker or mortal kombat? see my thread in the gaming area for more details.

If you want Xbox games, buy an Xbox. Otherwise, prepare for a crapload of sports games featuring the one an only, Mario. I don't understand people...why buy a Wii if you know you like a different consoles games better?

i hope some really sweet FPSs will come out for online soon.. the first ones like RedSteel and Far Cry were probably just tests since the wii just came out when they were made, so maybe there will be some FPS with good graphics...

and we should petition so Nintendo can buy Halo from Microsoft and use it on the wii.. wouldnt that be sick?! lol halo with the wiimote..

i read somewhere Red steel 2 will be online and metroid prime 3... and im hoping the James Bond game will be online once it comes out

*fingers crossed* ahahahah

add me on MSN if you want.. [email protected]

Back