Countdown to the first online game to strike the wii, Mario strikers charged!!!!!!!!!

:mad5: g day all since im in australia we dont get to play it till after june the 7th but from what i seen bout it im looking forward to playing alot off you guys and girls lol .. seems like its going to rock and can anyone tell me did you get an upgrade for the wii for online play or is it done straight threw the game its self

4 Days!!! Im starting to go mental. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :yikes: :mad5: :mad5: :crazy: :crazy:

cant wait for this game to come out!!! im so excited... i shall be so good at this game. hold on who am i kidding i always get my ass kicked by my mates on pro evo!:lol:

jess4mick said:
:mad5: g day all since im in australia we dont get to play it till after june the 7th but from what i seen bout it im looking forward to playing alot off you guys and girls lol .. seems like its going to rock and can anyone tell me did you get an upgrade for the wii for online play or is it done straight threw the game its self
unlucky my man. you must be so mad! if i were you ID BE FURIOUS!!!!!! wait im only making it worse aint i?:lol:

hm not sure if i should get this game....either this or dead rising...hmmmmmmmmm

Get both :)

Personally if I had to choose I'd choose Mario

It's online and you can play it with your mates
I have played Dead rising [My mate has it] and it's boring when your mate is sat there watching you lol you wanna verse him

Haha, 0 days, lol i bet u all!!!!!! lol

Just thought i'd finish the countdown as noone seemed to.....

Back