couple questions???

bw1128 said:
1. does the wii have any kind of hard drive, if not is the memory card the only option for saving?
2. does it come with or are there hd cables or hdmi cables for the wii?
3. how does the wii look on a hd tv 1080i 50"+?
4. the sports game that come with it looks awsome but how long is it really? will it get old fast?
5. i have a 360 that i have put a lot of money into, but honestly how does the wii compare to the 360 in graphics and game play?
6. and last i have a girlfriend who hates video games but she actually is interested in this system, do most girls like this system and is easy to use?

thanks in advance!!!

1. The Wii does not have any sort of HD what so ever!
2. You have to order component cables seperate to get ED (480P).
3. From what I've heard it looks pretty good; not XBox 360 quality or anything, but pretty good.
4. It is a great party game. It's not something you will play all the time, but something that is great to play occasionally.
5. Obviously the graphics on the 360 are better since it is geared towards HD graphics; Wii has taken a more fun, but still good looking approach. Games for both systems are fun in their own respects.
6. The Wii is great for gamers and non-gamers alike; my wife picked up Wii Sports really fast and has alot of fun with it.

And last but not least. . .

USE THE DAMN SEARCH FUNCTION!
http://www.wiichat.com/search.php

Back