Couple of questions about the Wii

probably to keep the costs down, but I wish that they would upgrade the speaker in the wii-mote. I heard it's really lo-fi.

there are 2 u.s.b. 2.0 ports in the back, so it's possible to hook them up, but i'm not sure if there will be any games released for a while that are compatible with voice

it's a shame that a microphone wasn't built in. it would add really good gameplay to many games, especially online voice chat.

i'm not sure, but the rumble function and a mic together in one controller could make some problems (rumble would interrupt voice commands)

as long as voice was used only in non-rumble parts of games, i think it would have been a great addition to the wii

I was thinking it may also be simple for Nintendo to use the expansion slot in the wii-mote for a mic. but then you couldn't use the nunchuck.

I think were thinking of voice commands ;-_- I wouldnt wanna listen to people online, cause i dont like swearing. Yarr!

yeah, that would be cool too

if nintendo does make voice chat games, i hope they make it better than i've seen on metroid prime hunters. sure, the quality was very good, especially for the ds. i just wish they would have made it so you could chat with more than just friends

I think they only let u have friends so you dont get some strnger who shouts and swears at you and puts you down. Cuase you know, kid friendlyness

yes. i think they should have either an m rated game that has voice chat. resident evil: umbrella chronicles would be a GREAT online game

back to your original questions

as far as the component cable goes all that cable is used for is if you have an hdtv it is the cord that gives you the HD signal.

comisite is the one the system will come with and thats just for standerd definition signal

Back