Couple of questions about the Wii

Blitz

WiiChat Member
Nov 16, 2006
is voice communication available with the Wii? Will a mic be released?

can we download Wii points on your Wii, or do you have to go to the store and buy the Wii points card?

does the nunchuck and retro controller come with the system? or do you have to buy it seperately.

what are component cables?

Blitz said:
is voice communication available with the Wii? Will a mic be released?

can we download Wii points on your Wii, or do you have to go to the store and buy the Wii points card?

does the nunchuck and retro controller come with the system? or do you have to buy it seperately.

what are component cables?

1. A microphone hasn't been released, but I wouldn't be surprised if they had released one.

2. You have two options, you can either buy a points card or use a credit card.

3. The Wiimote and Nunchuck come together within the Wii, but you'll have to purchase them seperately for other controllers. They are both respectively 29.99, and the Classic controller is seperate from the system, as it's only 19.99.

i would like to re-route you to the wii basics thread for these types of questions. thank you have a nice day.

Voice communication is unknown to my knowledge.
I would be pretty much positive that they would want to directly get wii points from our credit cards.
Nunchuck comes with, virtual console controller doesn't and is (I think) $20

Yeah it was released for the N64, but it was terribly frustrating to play as half the commands you had said, he didn't understand. The DS uses a microphone though, so the Wii might use the DS' microphone instead of having one on the system.

Hey, thats a good idea! That would be a good aspect of the DS-Wii connectivity. I would wear my DS as a hat if it didnt keep falling off. No, not really.

Can't you also use a mic for Odama. Never played it personally. Have played it seems to me atleast, every gamecube game that was only released on the cube.

Back