Cowboy Bebop

Foosoo

Banned
Feb 24, 2008
Currently in England
Can anyone tell me what Cowboy Bebop is about? I haven't watched it yet, but I'm thinking of watching it a couple of times. Has anyone got any explanations about the series? any information would be great thanks.

Iv started watching it too all i can figure out at the moment is Spike (i think its Spike) and Jet are bounty hunters. Im going to start watching it properly after iv finished watching Ghost In The Shell but it looks really good.

HEY!!!!!! My dog is in Cowboy Bebop! Ein, the Data Dog!

Cowboy Bebop is probably my favorite Anime of all time. I can't really say too much about the story, I don't wanna give any spoilers, but it stars Spike and Jet, who are just trying to make a living as Bounty Hunters and their adventures and characters they meet along the way. I really gotta say it starts to get very deep and involved so make sure to watch all the episodes in order.

I very highly recommend this show to any one who loves good story telling along with a darker atmosphere as in Trigun or Hellsing.

Last edited:
Its about two broke bounty hunters (Spike and Jet)
Others join them
Gun fights
Fist fights (no power levels)
And a good end that you wont see comin

Its a good idea to start with the film version

If you dont like the moive version you wont like the seris

Darkprinny said:
Its about two broke bounty hunters (Spike and Jet)
Others join them
Gun fights
Fist fights (no power levels)
And a good end that you wont see comin

Its a good idea to start with the film version

If you dont like the moive version you wont like the seris

Whats the film version all about? Iv only ever watched the series episodes on the Anime Channel on sky

How many episodes were made does anyone know? Plus how many series were was made?

I found one of the Manga volumes in my cuboard
I think a re readin is in order
26 Eps all nicely rapd up in the last
1 Movie (knockin on heavens door)
3 Manga (For a nice change the anime dosnt have the same storys as the manga)

Now theres a nice little thing regardin the titles off the anime/mangas diffrent parts

Ill let people that havent seen it figure it out

For those that have
There all song titles

Back