Crash of the Titans = epic fail

Doc141

Super Mario Bros. MASTA!
Mar 20, 2007
Wii Online Code
2478-2768-0821-6129
I loved Crash Bandicoot on Playstation. It was reason enough to own Playstation. It had a great soundtrack (I still hum the tunes every so often), great environments and levels (although often times generic to games)

But this game is going to suck. So far what I've played (downloaded the demo on 360) It is repetitious and in some things seems to have ripped off Mario... It has akward and extremely simple fighting mechanics and it has almost lost its platforming element. What happened to out-running Indiana Jones boulders? What happened to dodging spikes? And why are all the enemies scientists and huge monstrous beasts? It sucks! It has gotten even MORE child oriented (Crash doesn't even seem cool anymore) and the thing is, yeah crash has always been for the kids. But I still play Crash 1 and Crash Warped and love them. They are fun and classic.

Boycot this game. Don't get it.

I happened to enjoy this game from the 360 demo. Thats pretty sad to base the whole game off of playing one level. It may not be in the 8.0 ,or 9.0 range ,but i think it has a good chance of being a 6.0 ,or even a 7.0 rated game.

I enjoyed the crash games on my first Xbox. It was fun. But seriously the only 2 Platformers that I LOVE are Sonic and Mario they make the platforming world...(Well sonic only in 2-D)

crash games have gone down since the one after playstation

Back