Create games for Wii

wiijay

WiiChat Member
Oct 31, 2010
So... this is now my third forum.. hopefully I can get a straight answer..
I am NOT looking for free hacks and cracks.
I am NOT looking for torrents or rapidshares..
I am NOT looking for anything which is illegal, or against any rules.

I am only wondering if anyone has seen a free or cheap windows based Wii game developer. I have a few silly ideas for small games on the wii for my family and friends.. and then who knows what else..

Does anyone know of such a software pack? preferably one which MIGHT be compatible with 3DS Max models or OBJs..

Thanks.. sorry for sounding a bit cold but I keep getting answers of where to grab torrents or how to hack various production games and set them up for myself..

Welcome

You might have top start on your game making ideas on the PC as there are loads of programs for it to make them.
For the Wii.........Err.
There is a Wii development kit, but its pricey (googling round brings up prices of over $1500).
Best bet is to make them for PC and get your Wiimote working on a PC as its cheaper

well.. unfortunately thats all I found as well.. I have gotten into the glovepie stuff.. and it can be fun.. but I was hoping to find something out there where one could use like the Mii's and make silly little games and such to actually play on the Wii..

I think third party company's make all the silly games you will ever want

Back