Cruis'n exclusive for Wii

Rob Rymond

WiiChat Member
Jun 17, 2007
Solihull, U.K
[xfloat=left]http://www.wiichat.com/robry/crusin.jpg[/xfloat]The Nintendo Wii will play host to an exclusive classic arcade title, Cruis'n which is due out this November.

You may remember Cruis'n USA and Cruis'n World which were released both in the Arcade and on the N64. They didn't exactly receive rave reviews either, at the time the official Nintendo Magazine gave the former one of there lowest scores ever!

So then, this new installment called Cruis'n right now will hopefully be a step in the right direction for the franchise. Details on the game are slim although Midway did mention to IGN (who may we add broke the news) that you'll be able to pick from an impressive lineup of cars which will be raced on twelve street circuits.

The Wii remote will play a part in the way you control the game and there will be the option to upgrade your vehicles with body kits, turbos, neon displays and plenty of other things.

More on the title as we get it.

sounds cool. i always loved the Cruis'n games. don't know why they didn't get much praise. cruis'n usa was one of my favorite games for the N64. i still play it.

yay a street racer thats not NFS lol, but my question is where are the really decent raceing games, even something similar to GranTurismo would be awesome! guess ima have to wait (dirt would be awesome even if it was a port.)

i'm waiting for a better version of Excite Truck. I want dirt racing game that came out for PS3, whatever its called...

callme.nasty said:
i'm waiting for a better version of Excite Truck. I want dirt racing game that came out for PS3, whatever its called...

yeah thats what i said up there, i love rally games! used to drive a bit of (illegal) rally myself and now that i dont drive i love a realistic rally game!

gunsnroses said:
im playing cruisn'usa on my pc right now! :D {THANK U PROJECT 64!)

i can't get that on my new computer, keeps saying i don't have the necessary graphics codecs or something... i want to download ssb

ddue mine didnt even download all the way and it works :D it works on windows xp thats what we have. hey dude callme.nasty ilike ur avatar its funny

i loved world, couldnt see why the reviews were so low, it wasnt trying to be real.

Almo said:
callme.nasty said:

yeah thats what i said up there, i love rally games! used to drive a bit of (illegal) rally myself and now that i dont drive i love a realistic rally game!

No Gran Turismo 5 isn't out yet, he was referring to Motorstorm. But I like the racers the best on the PS3. MS and Nintendo both have good ones like Forza Motorsport 2 and Excite Truck and all, but in the end I think Gran Turismo is the best. Plus Motorstorm and Ridge Racer 7 rock!

Can't wait to see the Wii version!! I still have/play the N64 versions.....

This news story was almost 2 years old. The game has been out since November 2007 and is one of the worst games to be released for the Wii. The graphics are an insult to gamers in this day and age. You're better off playing the N64 version.

It got a 3 out of 10 from IGN.
http://wii.ign.com/articles/840/840362p1.html

Man I didn't know it was out hehe, it must really suck cuz I haven't seen anyone comment about it! Thanks for the link, I'm checking it out now... and yeah I agree with you about the graphics.... damn they're horrible!

Back