Cyclowiz at Modchipstore.com

mabhz

WiiChat Member
Apr 8, 2007
Anyone here purchased Cyclowiz from Modchipstore.com?

I'd like to know if they ship the latest version that comes with the on/off switch free.

I have already contacted their support many times, but they dont reply the questions!!

By the way, anyone here has any NEGATIVE comments concerning Cyclowiz?? I was leaning towards Wiikey, but many people here on this forum told me to go for Cyclowiz. Is it really better???

Thanks!

Hi mabhz,

I don't know from personal experience, but I have read some very bad stories about the lack of reply from Modchipstore.com and also about the cyclowiz. It seems the cyclowiz manufacturers talk a whole lot, but they don't really deliver on what they promised. Many fixes / bugs were to be worked out in an upgrade, that seems to have NEVER come. The v2 is only because when they first released it, it did not work on the D2B chipsets I believe.

My one word of warning about Modchipstore is only this... If they don't reply to you when you WANT to buy something... And they don't answer your questions, even though you want to give them your money, I would be VERY worried about getting replies or help from them AFTER they have taken your money. Just my opinion.

I bought mine from ps2cover.com (Wiikey, not cyclowiz) and had no issues with either the service or the product... No suggesting you buy from there, look around, but just watch out for a store that won't even reply to you when you want to give them your money.

Back