Danny's Tourney--sign up

oh...uhhhh...i got all tms now and its free....need some....then ask me

and hows the tourny going?

oh il rarely be on....sooooo......youll find me in marriland

Last edited:
Someone bored?
I need a battle (put me in if its posible. if not, then just battle me)

Kiwi said:
Ya, strype is pretty good. GG

I thank you on that one, we both had a few miss plays, but you know this is just a little tournament...so its all good. It was one of the best battles I had in a long time. I really didn't know how that particular team would fair versus you...I probly need to get a rapid spinner soon, that stealth rock kinda hurt that particular team (Im glad I didnt grab my noctowl now)

The hard thing about being a bit of a breeder, is that you are always making new little gems of pokes, and you just arnt that sure of how to pair your new babies with your old standards. You saw my lead, that has been my pet for the past few weeks, and every time rocks or spikes go down, its utility is dropped down to not as great.

An A+ battle.

erghh i wish ayo wud do more tournaments cuz i suck at this tourney thing

I don't like competitave battling. Eventually, I will start competetive battling. I'm building a master team. I will not battle anybody until my team is fully complete and level 99.

bln_f said:
I don't like competitave battling. Eventually, I will start competetive battling. I'm building a master team. I will not battle anybody until my team is fully complete and level 99.
You do realize levels don't matter aside from getting level moves... Given that their ev trained, battles are usually under level 100, so they would be bumped up...

The way most, and I say most every competitive battle is done, is with the game artificially leveling to 100. This makes it easy for the competitive trainer being that they only have to ev train their pokes, and get them to the correct leveling for their move sets...

Most all of my competitive pokes are all set at around 50, so I can use them in game if I cared to. However, due to the artifical leveling, why not just keep creating and breeding new and different pokes to use?

That is the point, and the reason why most people don't train to 100 on all their pokes...granted, I do level a few of my competitive pokes to 100 [mainly my reversal substitute, and my team replacement pokes, trained and re breed versions of my original in game team]

bln_f said:
Wi-Fi ruined leveling up to 100.
They saved Wi-Fi with artificial leveling. Otherwise, people with AR's and all that other crap once again due to instant rare candy. Thus, people without access to outside devices have a fighting chance at the least.

Back