Danny's Tourney--sign up

He doesn't always disconnect <.<

and btw, saying 'no offense' after saying straight up 'you suck' doesn't exactly remedy what you said. Don't instigate ._.

WuddlePook said:
He doesn't always disconnect <.<

and btw, saying 'no offense' after saying straight up 'you suck' doesn't exactly remedy what you said. Don't instigate ._.
hey whats your problem i was joking with him so no need 2 come and act laike superman amigo and i he should be aware that am joking from the beging cause we didn't have a battle, my advice to u kid is 2 get yor ass away of fire or you'll burn it he can reply unless if he is f_cking u 2 be his lawyer, san diego's *****:ciappa:
btw nice font what color is it shity?

Last edited:
And it's on, let's dissect your pathetic post shall we?

hey whats your problem i was joking with him
I apologize that sarcasm isn't as easy to tell on the internet as most people apparently don't wrap their sarcasm posts. Anyways since you called me out, have fun dealing with me.

so no need 2 come and act laike superman amigo and i he should be aware that am joking from the beging cause
First of all I don't need to stand up for danny, I'm well aware he can do that himself.

Second, did I say I was superman? I didn't even imply I was standing up for him, I threw in a comment that he doesn't always disconnect and reinstated the fact that 'no offense' doesn't always make up for the insult that comes in the end.

we didn't have a battle, my advice to u kid
Third, I'm not a kid. From the looks of it, if anyone here should be calling me a kid it sure as bloody hell shouldn't be you. I'll take a wild guess your some twelve year old kid who thinks he's all badass cause' he has a condom in his wallet and enjoys trying to show it off to people. Or your some flunkey 10th grader who thinks he's gangster and try's acting hard when he just fails at failing? Or hell with it your a 40 year old virgin who has accomplished nothing in life and is spending his last years of his life making an ass of himself because no one cares about you?

is 2 get yor ass away of fire or you'll burn it
And I'll take that fire thing as an insult too, ***** screw you you don't know how it is to face something like that. The fire has killed quite a few people, you think it's funny or something? Life is a humbling experience when you stare death in the face, so who are you to make humorous puns about it. If you think that's funny, well I'll be glad to see you in hell when it's your time. It would be more ironic or so if you happened to die in a fiery death.

he can reply unless if he is f_cking u 2 be his lawyer
Well no **** he can reply, he did it to each of your posts so far hasn't he? Also, try using a dictionary, as my post obviously didn't insinuate that I was his lawyer, nor can I see any resemblance to how in the hell I'd be a lawyer. But if I was, that means I'm richer than you and I'm actually successful in life, something you have yet to understand.

san diego's *****:ciappa:
lolz, pathetic insult. San Diego's *****? Please say something more insulting then calling me a *****, you would've been better off calling me a slimy communist ******** twinkle-toed peterpuffing SOB then San Diego's *****.

btw nice font what color is it shity?
Woooooww... Honestly you really should stay in school (Or go back to it) if you think shity is even a color. Another pathetic attempt at an insult once again.

I'm pretty positive your response to this will be, "Wow, trying to be smart", "You didn't own me", or "F you, you suck, bla bla bla" or even the infamous "That's not what your mom said last night" in which here are some responses for you.

-I am pretty smart, seeing as how I was able to read your horribly structured 'insult'
-I did own you
-No thanks, don't want to F you, and no I don't suck I chew my food
-My mom is old, so if 'doing it' with old people is your thing, be my guest, shows how much more you fail in life.

lmao u guys are to funny lol..

wuddlepook u shud be a lawyer!!!!

Mr. @ss u are really gay!!!!

Last edited:
WuddlePook said:
And it's on, let's dissect your pathetic post shall we?

I apologize that sarcasm isn't as easy to tell on the internet as most people apparently don't wrap their sarcasm posts. Anyways since you called me out, have fun dealing with me.

First of all I don't need to stand up for danny, I'm well aware he can do that himself.

Second, did I say I was superman? I didn't even imply I was standing up for him, I threw in a comment that he doesn't always disconnect and reinstated the fact that 'no offense' doesn't always make up for the insult that comes in the end.

Third, I'm not a kid. From the looks of it, if anyone here should be calling me a kid it sure as bloody hell shouldn't be you. I'll take a wild guess your some twelve year old kid who thinks he's all badass cause' he has a condom in his wallet and enjoys trying to show it off to people. Or your some flunkey 10th grader who thinks he's gangster and try's acting hard when he just fails at failing? Or hell with it your a 40 year old virgin who has accomplished nothing in life and is spending his last years of his life making an ass of himself because no one cares about you?

And I'll take that fire thing as an insult too, ***** screw you you don't know how it is to face something like that. The fire has killed quite a few people, you think it's funny or something? Life is a humbling experience when you stare death in the face, so who are you to make humorous puns about it. If you think that's funny, well I'll be glad to see you in hell when it's your time. It would be more ironic or so if you happened to die in a fiery death.

Well no **** he can reply, he did it to each of your posts so far hasn't he? Also, try using a dictionary, as my post obviously didn't insinuate that I was his lawyer, nor can I see any resemblance to how in the hell I'd be a lawyer. But if I was, that means I'm richer than you and I'm actually successful in life, something you have yet to understand.

lolz, pathetic insult. San Diego's *****? Please say something more insulting then calling me a *****, you would've been better off calling me a slimy communist ******** twinkle-toed peterpuffing SOB then San Diego's *****.

Woooooww... Honestly you really should stay in school (Or go back to it) if you think shity is even a color. Another pathetic attempt at an insult once again.

I'm pretty positive your response to this will be, "Wow, trying to be smart", "You didn't own me", or "F you, you suck, bla bla bla" or even the infamous "That's not what your mom said last night" in which here are some responses for you.

-I am pretty smart, seeing as how I was able to read your horribly structured 'insult'
-I did own you
-No thanks, don't want to F you, and no I don't suck I chew my food
-My mom is old, so if 'doing it' with old people is your thing, be my guest, shows how much more you fail in life.
okay okay i even 4got about u cause it wasnt really important 4 me but looks very important 4 u and if u want me 2 say something more insualt i wont cuase i dont want this conversation keep going and about ma spelling theres nothin wrong with it cause im using new type of grammer @$$e$ Grammer and what did u said your mom is told when shes gonna die so we could make a party 4 u anyway wuddleass dont cry if this hirts your ass feelings and talking about my mom i dont have a mother or father i fell down from the sky so go a head funny assclown say somthing nelly about me

Danny said mr @$$ your ah shutup u big monkey ass & roll on to your bed or your mom will be angry unless if u 2 wanna pieace of my ass you'll see the tuseday or wedensday at the anfiled road stadium wearing ma white 'n' green liverpool shirt with one can of beer no 2 can of beer no 3 can of beer no 4 can of beer ill bash them with my head then till i bleed so youll know which you can get ma @$$ if u can get it KIDS so come danny dont be afraid we willl whip beskitas the then its your turn u can call the bitches u know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: correct my shity spelling wuddelsass i dont pay for nothing i pay 4 tWO things 1st **** u 2nd u know to correct this **** :wink:
and what inthe hell u didnt own? own my ass then i dont wanna play your Thuganomics free style talking battle come and play football(soccer in suckers language) free style ill own u in that and anybody in Wiichat
what will u say i am GAY o h yes i am a Gay but how can u become a man i f u were ****ed by a gay
i dont need a dictionary i use my own ass dictionary it we'll be out at year 2@$$ and why ru crying r do u hate the fire ya i know they burned your tiny 1inch dick so thats why u keep your plastic strap on come face my ass suker and ill link my dick to your hole then a new dick will grow 4 ya go play in toys r us be a man will ya i wont go 2 the event all cause my ass is 15 even if it was 25 go there what little eight years kids will **** u dont worry there dick is 1inch like your burned dick
btw why do insualt MR.ASS(Billy Gun) the former wwe superstar all that becuase he left the wwe?
i foynd 1 spelling mistake for u wuddleass can u found the rest ?
no why oh they r ****ing u in California hmmmm so you r geting lots money from this job

comon wuddelpook your wiichat hero dont let an asshole like mr@$$ effects u can go to the anfiled and kick his @$$ or maybe u cant
:ciappa:

VIVA WUDDLE ASSVEGAS

YEAH 1 MORE ASS THING SEE U NXT ASSUNDAY
I DONT HAVE TIME 4 YOUR ASS BUT U KNOW WHT TO DO IF U HAD A FUNNY FELING WITH YOUR ASS OR YOUR OPENED HOLE

my ass advice 2 your ass is :- never ever walk in the street with an opened hole amigo go bury yourself many people can go inside your hole its really wide & u dont want it 2 be wider than this

WIISHIT HAVE MANY FUNNY @$$E$ i'll make a comic story about what happened between us so do u wanna be the good GAY or the bad GAY I'LL MAKE it speacilly 4 GAY like u looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I dont care what peoples say and i dont care what they will do everyone knows what he has done in his life nobody knows that your a gay so seriously r u a gay?
answer with yes/no if u can unless you really have amouth of a *****

life is big mission if u didn't succeed this mission u will burn in hell "acting like a wise owl is good sometimes"

SO LONG PEOPLES HAVE LIFE
(but wuddlepook will reply cause he is the real wise owl)
i'll ignore your nxt speech but u can say it to save some water 4 your face and insualt me insualt me a lot and laugh keep laughin babe

Last edited:
BYE BYE WiiShit **** U AND **** ALL AMERICANS IN WiShit

IF u wanna kickth my @$$ i'll be at the Anfield on wedensday and tuseday this week sukers comon americans & AYO ,ARSENAL, CHELSEA,SPURS,FULHAM AND ALL OTHER LONDON CLUB SUCKS AS LONDON CITIZENS
:ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa:

Last edited:
lmao sorry, I can't arse myself to read the whole thing, I did however notice his obsession with the word, 'ass'...

Yes, I feel so offended that you will have to resort to calling out my 'ass' in particular. I don't know what to say, I'm unsure if your in some sort of 'ass' fetish or something, down here in SD we don't roll like that. Sorry, but yeah we just don't talk about another guys ass.

Although I will point out, I hardly doubt that you forgot about me, but I'm happy to see that you put some decent effort at forming a come back, kudos to that.

Although your comeback was nothing more then lol material, I will have the balls to say thanks for this,

(but wuddlepook will reply cause he is the real wise owl)

I appreciate the comment (No seriously) but either way, have fun laughing. Yep, you sure left me crying talking about the male anatomy, so while you try getting laid by talking to girls about my ass and such, I'll be sitting here enjoying life as I know it, as apparently you have nothing more to enjoy, then well, my ass itself. See? I can abuse the word ass.

Also as a side note, I completely forgot about Billy Gun, but then again even he doesn't emphasize 'ass' more then Torrie Wilson and Jr. Fatu, so meh.

EDIT: Didn't notice til' now, but please don't tell me that was you who actually repped me calling me an ass? lolz....

Last edited:
nonono your wron wuddelass the ass is about rikishi and trish
and about the rep i think it will be better to give a push 2 get a third block anyway kid i had fun chatting with u so have fun acting mods in your ass forum and this forum will be could wiiass the asses will rule your world but u will fight them with shiit and theen u willl survive
my comeback i didnt eft to comeback u big hole with breast
1 last question little girl whats the meaning of wuddlepook from where did u get this funny name ? why not the dancing tarpinch

as long as your ass is replying to mr.ass bigfatbadass the bigfatass in the world gains asspoints run up your mouth your dictionarys and grammar books
ill keep the ending for you say your last speech in this episode

WuddlePook said:
lmao sorry, I can't arse myself to read the whole thing, I did however notice his obsession with the word, 'ass'...

EDIT: Didn't notice til' now, but please don't tell me that was you who actually repped me calling me an ass? lolz....

Once again wuddle my man, your rhetoric astounds me. Fantastic, I have done nothing, but laugh my.....um, what is the word that is tossed around so much in the past few posts? That thing...

I hope this thread is closed fairly soon, and for that matter, the pkmn forums to be culled soon.

Geez, I thought that was your last post, I was planning to properly respond to the other two posts <.< Anyways disection once again.

nonono your wron wuddelass the ass is about rikishi and trish

I'll go out on a limb here and assume that you don't watch TNA. Jr. Fatu = Rikishi... and besides, Trish is retired so I wouldn't count her. Either way, arguing whose emphasizes 'ass' more between Trish Stratus and Torrie Wilson is a paradox, so we'll just end it at there as we all win in the end at that fact.

and about the rep i think it will be better to give a push 2 get a third block anyway kid
Merci beacoup? I'll quote my previous response...

Third, I'm not a kid.

i had fun chatting with u
Same with myself, pleasure doing business

so have fun acting mods in your ass forum and this forum will be could wiiass the asses will rule your world but u will fight them with shiit and theen u willl survive
This forum doesn't belong to me and I'm not mod... You don't see a little mushroom in my name <.< I do however hope beautiful voluptuous womens asses will rule my world I suppose? I don't intend to fight asses with ****, that's pretty darn disgusting if you ask me. Although yes I will survive, I'm that damn sexy.

my comeback i didnt eft to comeback u big hole with breast
... Apparently you did leave to come back and make a comeback, contradiction. And, if I'm a hole, your implying I'm basically emptiness, thus it would be impossible for nothing to have breasts...

1 last question little girl
lol trying to squeeze an insult on me? I'm a guy, although if you thought I was a girl I could understand why you kept talking about my ass.

whats the meaning of wuddlepook
I enjoy how your really asking quite a serious question (I think)
wuddlepook has no meaning whatsoever.

from where did u get this funny name ?
Random default name in a chatbox

why not the dancing tarpinch
Dancing Trapinch was acquired after naming myself. Go figure

as long as your ass is replying to mr.ass bigfatbadass the bigfatass in the world gains asspoints
Congrats on that, I'm amazed I got that on the second try after re-reading it. At least someones gaining something I suppose.

run up your mouth your dictionarys and grammar books
ill keep the ending for you say your last speech in this episode
Coincidentally, I've used the dictionary only once in this whole response, it was because I was unsure of voluptuous' spelling, go figure again. And be my guest, I would love to have multiple last speeches eh?

Kinda disappointed, wanted to respond to the bigger one as I had time <.<

@Strype : Your referring to the plant Uranus I believe.

Last edited:
Back