Datel freeloader

laharyl

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2007
San Antonio Tx
Wii Online Code
8212-9158-3319-6179
does anyone have any new info on them making it? Last i read they were planning on releasing this year for the wii....

Yea I would want a freeloader for Super Smash Bros. but I probably wouldn't get the freeloader until the game comes out so there really wouldn't be much of a point. They only have for the gamecube now but I bet that doesn't work like the Action Replay did. Because the Action Replay worked for the Wii games and then they disabled it...

Last edited:
Tomahawk33 said:
whats a freeloader
It's something that lets your console run games from other regions (for instance, my cousin has a European Gamecube, and he uses a freeloader to play his imported copy of Wind Waker from America).

Well that sucks the need to hurry and finish it already i want the Shippuuden games already XD

Neepo said:
It's something that lets your console run games from other regions (for instance, my cousin has a European Gamecube, and he uses a freeloader to play his imported copy of Wind Waker from America).
Also note that it is perfectly legal and you do not need to modify your console in any way.

It is just a disc :yesnod:

Just a side note, I purchased Datels PSP DS wifi MAX usb dongle, and i have never honestly regretted a purchase as much as that piece of trash. sometimes my comp would think it was a usb flash drive, sometimes a dongle for internet. it was b/s. then i would constantly have to reconfigure and eventually teach myself the meaning of DNS servers, IP addresses, and all that internet speak in order to get it to work. i will never buy another datel product as long as i live.

Back