Day you got your Wii

Wiiman0001

WiiChat Member
Jan 15, 2008
Goodyear, Arizona
Wii Online Code
6915-7734-3285-1184
please tell the day you got your Wii, if it were on christmas, birthday, or something like that and drop off your Wii friend codes:

i received my Wii on December 25th, 2007
my Wii friend code is at the bottom of my name!

first wii launch 2nd march 4th 3rd may19 n 4th wii christmas. they call me wiifreak

Got mine at launch. The manager and I know each other, so I ended up getting mine about 7 minutes before the official launch central time. (It would have been out in the eastern time zone for quite some time though)

I only got to play it for a few minutes though because I had a basketball tournament with the first game at 8 A.M. in the morning. Then, I got back and played it for a total of 12 hours before I went to bed. (We lost our first game. Ended up with 3rd out of 16) Then I took Monday off. I was like halfway through Zelda by the end of that Monday. It was a pretty good time.

I got mine roughly 3 weeks after launch, i waited in line for 2 hours outside of bestbuy and then went to mighty taco on the way home to pick up $20 worth of food for myself. (they were gift certificates btw) Then i played all day with yummy mighty taco by my side:lol:

I got my Wii on April 13th 2007.
Had to search through my old posts, second page of my threads as I made one saying I got one etc. :lol:

Man, that was so long ago.
How things change since then.

my parents bought my Wii on November 2nd, 2007 but i didn't know i had one until December 25th, 2007

Back