Don't you hate it when....

D S

Virus Creat0rgz
Sep 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
8371-1413-5471-1722
Your on the computer, and your family trys over and over again to get you to go play the Wii, or do something else?

Like, i'm sitting, browsing the internet, and my mom is like "Shawn, I want you to get off the computer, you've been on all day"
I mean, I relize I've been on most of the day, but i've also token time to play GCN.

I just get sick of people telling me to get off the computer, all the time, who else has this problem, or finds it to be annoying.

I have two computers in the house for me and my sister to dwell on. The second one came about when my mum realised that she couldn't actually boot me off the computer any more without unplugging the electricity. She's always wanted peace and quiet, I really can't blame her for getting it, now she'll realise how lonely she is and will want me back.

That's what she bought the brain academy thing for us, then I pointed out her irony, but I still gladly played with her. Not much multiplayer action gets lit up when you're in an all female house, sure, we all play a heavy amount of videogames but none of my family like racing games, but whatever I'm doing, if one of them offers me to play a racing game I will totally dive for the chance.

Being on the computer has its affect on life... I value my internet relationships more than the ones I actually have outside of the box. The thing is, you can find people who are exactly like you online, and I like that, that is where I like to stay.

But, man, I can't see a thing out of my eyes.

I mean, yes, I spend a little....in fact ALOT more time on the computer then I should. The problem is, most of the people from school that hate me, will follow/stalk me around town, if I go for a a walk.

The other thing is, i'm basically becoming a computer programmer. Computers are my thing, and games are too.

Don't you hate it when people make threads about dumb things?

Just giving you a hard time :D, when I was a lot younger sure it annoyed me, but yea having your own place and your own internet and your own laptop kinda get rid of any problems like that.

It's my own computer, I bought it. Thing is, my mother is all like "do other things" yet she doesn't do the things she asks me to do. I can understand that she is disabled, but still.

D S said:
I mean, yes, I spend a little....in fact ALOT more time on the computer then I should. The problem is, most of the people from school that hate me, will follow/stalk me around town, if I go for a a walk.

The other thing is, i'm basically becoming a computer programmer. Computers are my thing, and games are too.
if someone did that to me id tell them to **** off and if you hate me so much find something better to do with your time you dumb pieces of ****.

D S said:
I relize I've been on most of the day, but i've also token time to play GCN.
Lawl'd at that!

My mom always tells me to get off of the computer, and she doesn't even need to use it, she has her own :scared:

Yes, I understand this, thats why i have a friend who has connections in the school, I could have many kids beat down a kid.....but I wouldn't.

Then when I say i'm "just gonna sell the computer, then, if it's such a problem" she says
"well, it's in my name!!!"
Reason for this is because the money I used on the computer was inheritance from my great grandfather, and she had to use her debit card to do the transaction.

It's annoying as hell.

dude are you poor? just buy your own laptop.i have a desktop and a laptop hell theres 3 laptops in my house and a desktop.sort it out

minto said:
dude are you poor? just buy your own laptop.i have a desktop and a laptop hell theres 3 laptops in my house and a desktop.sort it out
he could be. or maybe hes just not rich. =/
and i think the topic of tihs thread wasnt so much being on the computer without getting kicked off..but just spending too much time on it and being told that..from a mothers viewpoint (like a parent saying their kid watches too much tv).

Back