So when's your bedtime?

Depending on who I'm talking to....12am weekdays.

Same on weekends.....I get up at the same time every day of the week, so I don't really differentiate.

LevesqueIsKing said:
What is insomnia? Is it like when you have a hard time (can't) go to sleep?

Sometimes I lay in bed for like 1-2 hours before falling asleep, does that mean I might have it?

It's not that, it's when you can't get tired. I want to be tired so I can go to bed, but I never am till around 5 or 6am

FRuMMaGe said:
It's not that, it's when you can't get tired. I want to be tired so I can go to bed, but I never am till around 5 or 6am

hmm that's different than my case, and different from the research i've done, usually it's from people not thinking of nothing

do you drink much coffee/energy drinks?

mushroomedmario said:
hmm that's different than my case, and different from the research i've done, usually it's from people not thinking of nothing

do you drink much coffee/energy drinks?

used to. I don't really need much sleep.

I get an average of 3 hours per night and I feel fine.

Normally around 10:00 to 10:30 on weekdays or 10:30 to 11:00 on weekends. Rebellious aren't I? :lol:

Brawny said:
Depending on who I'm talking to....12am weekdays.

Same on weekends.....I get up at the same time every day of the week, so I don't really differentiate.

4am was just painful for me. Grr.

Weekdays: 10:15 (But I fall asleep at 12.)
Weekends: I normally fall asleep at 1:00

Brawny said:
Well now it's only 3am, since we get an extra hour of sleep tonight :lol: :smilewinkgrin:
Oh so we are moving the clocks back this week? It was weird because my phone and computer switched back an hour...but everywhere else it was still an hour ahead...

Marioman said:
Oh so we are moving the clocks back this week? It was weird because my phone and computer switched back an hour...but everywhere else it was still an hour ahead...

Thats because things that don't measure the date don;t know when it is daylight saving time.

Frogger said:
Frummage is British now!?

Pff, I didn't expect any of us to be awake now.

At what point did I imply I wasn't British?

I'm usually in bed by 3am. Up for work at 9 or 10. Weekends are all over the place, Friday and Saturday nights can be anywhere from 1am-6am, and Sundays its usually 3am. I usually sleep in til mid-afternoon Saturdays, so I have energy for the night.
Only thing I've noticed from lack of sleep, is that my dreams have become very schizophrenic and I seem to remember them alot more than I used to, they just dont seem to make any sense.

Back