So when's your bedtime?

Trulen

Isn't here as much
Oct 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
K. So by now, even you 13 year-olds have been relieved of having the "Bedtime" responsibility.

So I'm curious, what time do you guys go to bed?

A set time?
Whenever you're tired?

Personally, on school days, I like getting to bed at 9 PM.
Weekends, I stay up no later than 12AM.

That way, I've got energy the entire day without relying on coffee or overpriced energy drinks.

How about you dudes/dudettes?

School nights around 12 - 12:30. Wake up at 6:30 the next morning.

Weekends... anytime i want really. 1 - 4 am, and the next day ill wake up around 9 - 12.

I don't really have a set time, but I usually go to bed around 10.30pm on weekdays and around 11.30pm on weekends.

Usually around 11 - 12 on a weeknight, on weekend sometimes I'll go at 11, sometimes it's till not until 2ish.

Depends on when I'm tired really.. if I'm not tired then I don't go to bed.

Anywhere between 11.30pm and 3.00am.

Not too great when I have to go in early on a monday morning to Uni. End up having to get up at 6.30am. Still, I sometimes find that less sleep does me some good (easier to wake up).

3-4am pretty much every night (except for the rare times I work in the morning), and I wake up between 11-1.
All of my classes are in the afternoon, and I usually work from 6-10pm or 2-6pm.

im usually working on homework during weekdays so uhh...averaged 3:30AM. on weekends? same thing just about.

yeah i know. not healthy at all.

During weekdays I'll usually go to bed around 12am. However, on weekends I may stay up until around 2am.

Back