So when's your bedtime?

damn, that sucks.

So you're still tired, you just can't go to sleep? Or do you not get tired?

uhh sorta both, i just can't think of nothing to rest my mind....my mind just races about work, school, friends etc.

i'm tired before i go to bed(if im' watching tv or on my laptop) but than the second my mind dosn't have any distractions like that than i don't feel tired anymore

Usually about 11:30 on school nights and wake up at 5:30...I'm one of those people that can get like no sleep but still have energy for the next day...and on weekends like at least 1

^and that sucks man.. I usually fall asleep right when I get in bed...I'd hate to stay awake...

Last edited:
supposed to be 930 never is usually 1030-1130 i get tired and goto bed on weekends usually at max 230
we had a party last nite with music full blast with like 50 peeople till 230-300

weekdays 12-3am
weekends 2-5am

i really dont have a bed time since i cant go to sleep since it all depends on how much my body wants to be a ***** that night, but those are the usual times i go to sleep.

sovieto..actually banned or what it would of had to been in the last 5 mins

^He just put it as his usertitle to confuse people like you :wink:

i wa like the first to do that but a mod got pissed at me so i changed it like after a week

I'm 25, but I wish my parents would come over to my house and enforce a bed time.

I work Mon-Fri, and on a weeknight, I'm never in bed before 11, but usually going to bed around midnight. Sucks considering my alarm goes off at 5.

The weekends it just doesn't matter. Last night I passed out around 2, the weekend before I was up Fri and Sat night until at least sunrise.

^lold too

uhh sorta both, i just can't think of nothing to rest my mind....my mind just races about work, school, friends etc.

i'm tired before i go to bed(if im' watching tv or on my laptop) but than the second my mind dosn't have any distractions like that than i don't feel tired anymore

I have this same exact problem :( One time I pulled an all nighter because my brain WOULD NOT shut off

oxhaker said:
i wa like the first to do that but a mod got pissed at me so i changed it like after a week

Lol, you wasn't. Sovieto has had that for as long as I can remember, you only joined in March.

Kiwi said:
Damn alot of you guys go to sleep early...

Maybe its just me...

Naw man I stay up late nearly every night.
Me & you have had some night discussions on msn. :lol:

Back