So when's your bedtime?

On school days, as long as I can manage up to 6-8 hours of sleep I'm fine, given that I can wake up at least at 5AM so I can go back to sleep. Same for weekends, except no specific time to wake up so I end up sleeping longer :D

WuddlePook said:
given that I can wake up at least at 5AM so I can go back to sleep. Same for weekends, except no specific time to wake up so I end up sleeping longer :D

I love doing that! I always set my alarm for really early in the morning just for the pleasure of going back to sleep :yesnod:

I usually don't go to bed before 5am anyway though.

Brawny said:
Well now it's only 3am, since we get an extra hour of sleep tonight :lol: :smilewinkgrin:

(20:21) Emma: HELLO.
(20:22) Adam: HELLO.

Then a lot of mindless banter. You disappear for two hours, banter continues... And then finished at...

(05:06) Adam: I don't know....God?
(05:06) Emma: GOOD FOR HIM.
(05:06) Adam: hm....that's strange

Not good for my health.

It's only 2am tonight, but I'm getting up at 9 tomorrow for college, blah.

I go to bed when I want.

Usually 9-11 PM on weekdays, depending what I'm doing, what sports are on, etc. Weekends, 10PM to midnight.

OMG, get some sleep people...dont go to bed at 6 AM, its not good for you...I get 15 hours of sleep on weekends if I have nothing going on in the morning. Go to bed at 10PM, wake up at 11 AM-1PM. It feels so good.

Last edited:
uloseiwin said:
I go to bed when I want.

Usually 9-11 PM on weekdays, depending what I'm doing, what sports are on, etc. Weekends, 10PM to midnight.

OMG, get some sleep people...dont go to bed at 6 AM, its not good for you...I get 15 hours of sleep on weekends if I have nothing going on in the morning. Go to bed at 10PM, wake up at 11 AM-1PM. It feels so good.

Think of all the Wii playing you are sleeping through though :lol:

uloseiwin said:
I go to bed when I want.

15 hours every weekend every week? That adds up dude. Waist of life IMO. My sleeping hours range from 6-9.

no not every weekend...but last friday night, I went to bed at 11PM, and woke at noon. I dont get enough sleep on school days. 15 hours is an exaggeration...but my record is 20 hours in one night...i pulled an all-nighter the night before, went to bed at 5pm, woke up 3pm the following day...it screwed my sleeping schedule up horribly...I wasnt able to fall asleep for a week or two.

But on school nights, 7-8 hours. On weekends, 12 hours or more, unless ive got to go somehere in the morning.

ssbb_lover said:
15 hours every weekend every week? That adds up dude. Waist of life IMO. My sleeping hours range from 6-9.
Yea more than that and its just a waste...But seriously though...how do some of you people go to bed at 6 in the morning...I wake up at 6 so how would I go to bed then!

Marioman said:
Yea more than that and its just a waste...But seriously though...how do some of you people go to bed at 6 in the morning...I wake up at 6 so how would I go to bed then!
Haha, exactly. ^^

As some of you may have noticed I post at times throughout the day, sometimes I don't sleep at all, but generally I go to sleep between 2-5 in the morning 7 days a week.

For the past month I've been living off energy drinks, Monsters and the newer Java Mosters: Loca Moca, both are amazing.

Not really, messes with my stomach. I just love the taste of them, and the energy boost is nice, though screws up my sleeping schedule because I can't sleep even when I don't drink one.

Back