When are you usually on WiiChat?

when am i on? hmm...whenever. i log on to see whats going on. im logged on wiichat 50% of the time im on the computer.

Whenever i don't have anything to do, which is happening a lot so far... But thats gonna change soon. :lol:

But most of the time i am logged on here, i either have multiple tabs open and browsing the internets, or im just reading a few interesting threads. I only average about 2 posts a day on here or something like that...

Well when i get to go on the PC i normally go onto Wiichat..and i normally hang out always on the New Post..thats my sad life..xD

Everyday after school and at night.
Weekends later or earlier than usual. Can't help myself, have to come on as much as I can.

On Mon-Wed+Fri: In between 2:50-10:30.

On Thursday: Between 1:20-10:30

On Mini-School days: Between 11:20-10:30

On Saturday and holidays: Anytime I want.

On Sundays: Anytime under 10:30.

Dumbass_Luigi said:
On Mon-Wed+Fri: In between 2:50-10:30.

On Thursday: Between 1:20-10:30

On Mini-School days: Between 11:20-10:30

On Saturday and holidays: Anytime I want.

On Sundays: Anytime under 10:30.

Killer Schedule dude.
Wish I had one like that.

On Mon-Fri-3:00(or 3:30)-11:00(or 10:00)pm
Weekends-1 hour after i get up(around 11-12 AM)-1,2 or 3 AM

This weekend i wasn't on cause of my
baby brothers birthday
I went to the Fair
And i went to my friends house and we made a YouTube video:smilewinkgrin:(me first one)

i am usall on to check to sii eve there is any new info about the wii or any new rumors around then work my chanels to find out what i can about it .

I have been very active for the last few months because of my University break. I have started going back to University as of today, so I will only post in threads whenever I am not busy with reports or lab work.

When im bored with the other sites

I don't have a schedule, I take things in my stride, which is usually, when procrastinating.

I get on here whenever I feel like it, less the time I'm in class or out doing more productive things (like I should be doing right now). Though I probably won't be on from Thursday until Sunday afternoon/night. (Road trips FTW)

Back