Don't you hate it when....

As I've mentioned, it's my computer, but until i'm 18, she has full contorl over Everything I own or do....
if I look at "bad anime things" she'll ban me from the computer for days or weeks, because she thinks it's "wrong" but the thing is,....it's my computer.

I'm just sick of her having full control over Everything

I can understand the fact that she doesn't want me on the computer as much as I'm. it jst seems that even if i'm on the GCN for 2-3 hours, she still says
"you've been on the computer, all day!"

well dude your 18 your an adult now and your mom does not have control over you anymore your not 5 your 18 me thinks its time for you to get a job

^he said he wasn't 18

and yes, having a desktop a laptop and getting a ps3 for christmas puts you into the 'rich' category imo.

I could get a ps3 if it were my only christmas present for the next 3 years :/

I'm 15 thank you very much. I think you need to read facts, or at least the thread, or learn more about me, before jumping to conclusions.
Yes, I have a job, thank you.

...Isn't the thread creator a girl?

But, anyway, your mother gets to decide what to do with you until you're 18, it could be a lot worse, mine respects my opinion, basically, they decide whether doctors and whatnot can poke things into your veins.

I like being on the computer, all the time, my mum likes her peace and quiet. I don't know why yours wants you off...

She wants me to be "fit" yes I understand, i'm a little over weight, but my genetics don't help much.

My friends can eat as much as 2 times as much as I do, and they barely gain weight, I gain eight faster then most, due to genetics.

It could be worse, yes but still....It's getting really annoying. Like I hacked my school laptop last year and shes like "THATS ILLEGAL DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN WTF WTF WTF" well, hey, we are at school to learn, right? I learned >__> learned in the field of work i'm going into >___>

I mean for the love of god, I've already drank >___>

I can't wait for her to go to bed, she will stay up until I go to bed >___>

darn that is suckage

maybe come up with a hobby that's really annoying to your mom, (like playing the bagpipes) and everytime she asks you to get off the computer just play those

I don't want to annoy my mom. I just want her to back off.
She is always checking my history, to see what i've been upto. If I do something stupid by mistake, and Firefox removes my history+bookmarks, she is all like.
"Shawn, you know you can't remove 7 days of history" >___>

lol my dad hates it cause im on the PC 24/7, lol..lets just say i'm a Msnaholic, and wiichataholic..xDD

minto said:
dude are you poor? just buy your own laptop.i have a desktop and a laptop hell theres 3 laptops in my house and a desktop.sort it out

Not everyones a spoiled brat and can buy a Laptop just like that.

When she says get off the computer she probably meens to get some exercise. Not Play GameCube.

Pika Cheese? That's rich. :lol: Nice avatar.

D S said:
She wants me to be "fit" yes I understand, i'm a little over weight, but my genetics don't help much.

My friends can eat as much as 2 times as much as I do, and they barely gain weight, I gain eight faster then most, due to genetics.

It could be worse, yes but still....It's getting really annoying. Like I hacked my school laptop last year and shes like "THATS ILLEGAL DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN WTF WTF WTF" well, hey, we are at school to learn, right? I learned >__> learned in the field of work i'm going into >___>

I mean for the love of god, I've already drank >___>

Your mother should know already if your bone structure was due to genetics or not. I eat a lot and still remain a normal weight, I abolsutely adore cheese but the lifestyle I have running around my campuses keeps me in okay shape, school alone gives you a good dose of exercise. Why don't you do it with your mum? Then she'll see how horrible monotonous and awful it is.

I don't blame her for stopping you from doing something that's illegal, it's her job. That's only looking after you.

I know what she means. She doesn't mind if I play GCN, but she say i'm always on it, which is untrue(although my post count doesn't reflect that xD)

Back