Day you got your Wii

Sometime in June. I was bored. I bought a Gamecube and then 3 days later I was like, why did I buy a Gamecube, there's a newer system out..that Wii thingy! Then I remembered all the ~*hype*~ about the Wii on the news in December and that nifty sports game the anchors demonstrated. I became very determined to get one. Whenever I have a material desire, I don't shut up about it until I get it. So I whined and called like 5748954 stores until I found one. I played with it for about 2 weeks and moved on. Thennnn, I started playing with it again. Now, instead of playing with it, I post on this forum dedicated to it =P

I still like it, but I'm stuck in every single game. So I play Wii tennis and Guitar Hero (Quick Play since I can't ****ing beat Slash), and that's about it. Brandon, wanna come over and beat some stuff for me on SMG? xD. I'm stuck where you have to race Boo in the haunted galaxy thing. And it's either complete that, or deal with the water galaxies. I HATE WATER LEVELS SO GODDAMN MUCH. So yeah.

Last edited:
The day I received my Wii, I got Redsteel and, The Bigs, (1) Redsteel sucks! I hate that game, and (2) The Bigs is quite fun when there is someone to play against so I bought SMG and that's what I have been playing ever since and debating whether to buy more WiiPoints or Metroid Prme 3:Corruption??? any suggestions???

I got my Wii a little bit before my birthday I think I got it February 1st I'd like to say.

Yea I got it at an auction so I won't even say how much I payed for it because I am going to be blasted with:

WHY DID YOU PAY SOO MUCH!!!

IT'S ONLY 2OO SOMETHING DOLLORS

So I'll just say that it was too much and it was worth it, and I love my Wii with all my heart...

yeah, when my parent bought my Wii they bought 2 one for me and one to sell on craigslist and they sold the other one for $650 lol boo-yah! its crazy and still people are willing to pay that for it, its ridiculous but what can you do when you are trying to buy the best and most wanted videogame console in the world!!! muwahahahahah!

Back