Days Passed Away RP preview and sign up thread

Platypus

Name: Glem Oremek

Alias: Emmek

Alliance: Pulse (But really himself)

Biography: Born into a poor and dangerous town, Glem saw family and friends get murdered constantly by thugs. Through at first he was traumatized by it, he got used to it eventually, getting the impression that lives were meaningless and that humans are made to live to only serve themselves. He started killing people himself who got in his way, and enjoyed chaos.

He eventually ran away, and joined a secret group called "Extraterror", a group devoted to wiping out all current government to create anarchy. He trained for combat with them.

The group believed strongly in an extraterrestrial and paranormal spirit activity, and often tried to summon ghosts to aid their cause, with little success. Whether or not any members actually managed to summon a ghost is debatable.

They did, however, have some success in finding some alien technology and artifacts, although not much. They did manage to give minor upgrades to weapons, but there were no truly significant discoveries.

However, one day, the Extraterror found a lead that might just lead them to an alien artifact with supernatural powers. Him, three other members, and a new member named Sabrina went on an expedition into the desert to retrieve it. The expedition took about two weeks, and in this time, Glem fell in love with Sabrina. He wasn't sure what the emotion was, so he just considered Sabrina to be a source of happiness. Sabrina wasn't really into him, however.

The two other members he was with discovered that Sabrina was a spy sent in to find out what was going on. When they found the treasure they were looking for (which appeared to be a metal double edged battle ax with a green crystal blade), Sabrina made to run off with it when the others weren't looking, but they spotted her and attempted to kill her. Glem, however, stepped in and managed to fight off the two, killing them. He was injured by a bullet in the process. Sabrina, vowing to protect Glem due to him saving her life, nursed him back to health.

Not being able to return to the Extraterror headquarters due to killing two of their members and letting a spy off the hook, he ran off with Sabrina, taking the axe with them. He discovered that the axe had a special power, that, if thrown, it would return to the thrower like a boomerang. It was also near indestructible.

He and Sabrina traveled for a month, and they got to know each other better. Glem eventually proposed to her, but she politely refused, being really creeped out by Glem and his sadistic ways. The only reason she was traveling with him was because she felt that she owed him for saving her life.

A month later, during the zombie outbreak, he was separated from Sabrina due to a hoard of zombies. Sabrina was killed, but Glem did not know it.

Glem, although devastated, was convinced that Sabrina was still alive due to a voice he heard in his head. This voice, in reality, was actually Sabrina's spirit contacting him from beyond the grave. Although Sabrina did not really like Glem, she thought that he would commit suicide if he knew she was dead, and still felt the need to protect him. She also wanted to stop Glem from hurting any more people, which she could help accomplish by keeping in contact with him.

Glem, after preforming another murder, was arrested and given the death penalty for his crimes. However, with Sabrina's help, he was able to escape. He got his face reconfigured enough to evade being captured again, and adapted the identity named "Emmek."

"Emmek" started to work for Pulse, but in reality he didn't care about reconstructing America at all, he just wanted to avoid appearing suspicious. He also enjoyed secretly thwarting Pulse's plans, due to his love for chaos. However, although he loves the chaos they have caused, Glem hates zombies, as he finds them a nuisance. He also blames them, as well as BioCorp, for separating him from Sabrina.

His main goal is to find Sabrina, who he thinks is alive. He also wants to keep the chaos going, while reducing the zombie problem.

Personalty: Highly sadistic, only cares about himself. Manages to contain a calm facade under his fake identity as Emmek, but as Glem he is flamboyant, mean, and ruthless.

Sabrina, on the other hand, is a kind woman who tries to contain Glem's madness. It's a shame she's dead.

Appearance: As Emmek, he wears a black tuxedo with matching pants. He's fairly handsome, and has long blonde hair.

As Glem, he wears a blue tuxedo with diamond patterns with matching jeans. He wears a black banana to conceal his mouth, hiding his identity.

Weapon of choice: He uses the axe he found in the desert with Sabrina, which apparently has extraterrestrial origins. It has a metal handle. The blade is made of green crystal, and is double edged. When thrown, it comes back to him like a boomerang, making it a formidable weapon. It's also near indestructible.

Last edited:
Platypus

Name: Glem Oremek

Alias: Emmek

Alliance: Pulse (But really himself)

Biography: Born into a poor and dangerous town, Glem saw family and friends get murdered constantly by thugs. Through at first he was traumatized by it, he got used to it eventually, getting the impression that lives were meaningless and that humans are made to live to only serve themselves. He started killing people himself who got in his way, and enjoyed chaos.

He eventually ran away, and joined a secret group called "Extraterror", a group devoted to wiping out all current government to create anarchy. He trained for combat with them.

The group believed strongly in an extraterrestrial and paranormal spirit activity, and often tried to summon ghosts to aid their cause, with little success. Whether or not any members actually managed to summon a ghost is debatable.
Fine so far
Alien and ghost nutjobs are realistic

They did, however, have some success in finding some alien technology and artifacts, although not much. They did manage to give minor upgrades to weapons, but there were no truly significant discoveries.
Facepalm.jpg

Please no alien tech or anything alien at all

However, one day, the Extraterror found a lead that might just lead them to an alien artifact with supernatural powers. Him, three other members, and a new member named Sabrina went on an expedition into the desert to retrieve it. The expedition took about two weeks, and in this time, Glem fell in love with Sabrina. He wasn't sure what the emotion was, so he just considered Sabrina to be a source of happiness. Sabrina wasn't really into him, however.

The two other members he was with discovered that Sabrina was a spy sent in to find out what was going on. When they found the treasure they were looking for (which appeared to be a metal double edged battle ax with a green crystal blade), Sabrina made to run off with it when the others weren't looking, but they spotted her and attempted to kill her. Glem, however, stepped in and managed to fight off the two, killing them. He was injured by a bullet in the process. Sabrina, vowing to protect Glem due to him saving her life, nursed him back to health.

Not being able to return to the Extraterror headquarters due to killing two of their members and letting a spy off the hook, he ran off with Sabrina, taking the axe with them. He discovered that the axe had a special power, that, if thrown, it would return to the thrower like a boomerang. It was also near indestructible.
Please keep it realistic for everyone's sake
What is wrong with normal?
Humans are more interesting than aliens. We can do amazing things.
Keep off the supernatural

He and Sabrina traveled for a month, and they got to know each other better. Glem eventually proposed to her, but she politely refused, being really creeped out by Glem and his sadistic ways. The only reason she was traveling with him was because she felt that she owed him for saving her life.

A month later, during the zombie outbreak, he was separated from Sabrina due to a hoard of zombies. Sabrina was killed, but Glem did not know it.

Glem, although devastated, was convinced that Sabrina was still alive due to a voice he heard in his head. This voice, in reality, was actually Sabrina's spirit contacting him from beyond the grave. Although Sabrina did not really like Glem, she thought that he would commit suicide if he knew she was dead, and still felt the need to protect him. She also wanted to stop Glem from hurting any more people, which she could help accomplish by keeping in contact with him.
This would be acceptable if that was his crazy personality and not the supernatural

Glem, after preforming another murder, was arrested and given the death penalty for his crimes. However, with Sabrina's help, he was able to escape. He got his face reconfigured enough to evade being captured again, and adapted the identity named "Emmek."

"Emmek" started to work for Pulse, but in reality he didn't care about reconstructing America at all, he just wanted to avoid appearing suspicious. He also enjoyed secretly thwarting Pulse's plans, due to his love for chaos. However, although he loves the chaos they have caused, Glem hates zombies, as he finds them a nuisance. He also blames them, as well as BioCorp, for separating him from Sabrina.

His main goal is to find Sabrina, who he thinks is alive. He also wants to keep the chaos going, while reducing the zombie problem.
What is it with you and super crazy people

Personalty: Highly sadistic, only cares about himself. Manages to contain a calm facade under his fake identity as Emmek, but as Glem he is flamboyant, mean, and ruthless.

Sabrina, on the other hand, is a kind woman who tries to contain Glem's madness. It's a shame she's dead.

Appearance: As Emmek, he wears a black tuxedo with matching pants. He's fairly handsome, and has long blonde hair.

As Glem, he wears a blue tuxedo with diamond patterns with matching jeans. He wears a black banana to conceal his mouth, hiding his identity.

Weapon of choice: He uses the axe he found in the desert with Sabrina, which apparently has extraterrestrial origins. It has a metal handle. The blade is made of green crystal, and is double edged. When thrown, it comes back to him like a boomerang, making it a formidable weapon. It's also near indestructible.
Seriously try normal or a tad Si-Fi
Normal preferably

Facepalm.jpg

Please no alien tech or anything alien at all

^ dis

This absurd alien-SU **** makes me furious! Outraged! SICK WITH ANGER!

ill be teleportin to ur house n killin ya in a moment nicky

But srsly bro, ya forgot the important rule of keepin' in mind the realism parallel to this RP.

:I

Damnitt. Fine. I didn't think I was going that far, it's not like I gave him a UFO or anything.

Reworking then. *Sigh* Nobody else ever has to rework their SU's. :/
*Goes to emo corner*

Reworking this time without any gimmick, which I notice most my RP characters seem to have. Unless the gimmick is really good, I'll go with the more basic route. As much as I dislike doing so.

Last edited:
Sorry Nick, I realize you would much rather prefer to RP in a more fantasy based story-line and that's fine, but for the sake of Days please keep everything a bit more plausible. No ghosts, aliens, robots, superpowers, scouters reading over 9000, or any of that. If it wasn't an SU for Days I would have commented on how great that SU was, but it just doesn't fit this world.

With the whole mythical axe thing? Just make it a fire axe if you're that desperate for an axe. Heck i'd take a Fire Axe with me if a zombie apocalypse happened here in Scotland.

I never put the term "SU" in my post about my character Daniel. Let me go do that now.

Back