Days Passed Away RP preview and sign up thread

Any more SUs on the way?

@ Nick: Nick I'm going to pm you something that can help you with making an SU for Days.

Edit: ^ Oh, okay. I got ninja'd. I already made another SU, but I'm certainly interested in what you're gonna PM me.

Name: Glem Oremek

Alliance: Pulse (But really himself)

Biography: Not much is known about his past. However, he did used to work for the government, as a scientist specializing in robotic development.

To prepare for the war against China, the US was trying to find ways to improve their military. Glem told them about his robotic suit project, a project that aimed to create cheaply made robotic battle suits for soldiers. When asked to see how far the project was, the government saw how laughably pathetic the prototype suits were, shrugging Glem off and not funding the project. They instead invested highly into BioCorp, which Glem considered a rival.

Glem, in actuality, was a madman. Despite working for the government, he desired chaos, and planned to take them down one day. The robotic suits he was trying to develop had a secret evil purpose. Glem was working on a computer program, that, when/if the suits were ever created and mass produced, would take control over every single suit on the globe. This, of course, would give him enough power to cause severe damage and chaos worldwide. Sadly, the robotic suit project was far from finished. Without the government funds to support it, it was moving along at snails pace.

When BioCorp's actions gave rise to swarms of zombies, the lab he worked at was in danger. Glem and his team had just discovered a crucial piece to the project. When the scientists that worked for him tried to escape with the newly acquired data in an attempt to save it, Glem killed them, wanting to ensure that only he knew the details. He then escaped.

Although he enjoyed the chaos, Glem found the zombies a problem. He blamed BioCorp for the zombies, as well as taking the funds he wanted put into his project. He joined Pulse for two reasons. 1, to help destroy BioCorp and the zombies. 2, to work behind the scenes and thwart Pulse's plans to rebuild America.

Personalty: Pretty sadistic and flamboyant, only cares about himself. Manages to contain a calm facade sometimes. He will kill to get what he wants.

He also knows a lot about technology. Not really a personality aspect, but it's worth note.

Appearance: He wears a blue tuxedo with diamond patterns with matching jeans. He's handsome and has blonde hair.

Weapon of choice: A machine gun with a blade attached to the side of it. The blade is made out of pure diamond.

Well?

Last edited:
Edit: ^ Oh, okay. I got ninja'd. I already made another SU, but I'm certainly interested in what you're gonna PM me.

Name: Glem Oremek

Alliance: Pulse (But really himself)

Biography: Not much is known about his past. However, he did used to work for the government, as a scientist specializing in robotic development.

To prepare for the war against China, the US was trying to find ways to improve their military. Glem told them about his robotic suit project, a project that aimed to create cheaply made robotic battle suits for soldiers. When asked to see how far the project was, the government saw how laughably pathetic the prototype suits were, shrugging Glem off and not funding the project. They instead invested highly into BioCorp, which Glem considered a rival.

Glem, in actuality, was a madman. Despite working for the government, he desired chaos, and planned to take them down one day. The robotic suits he was trying to develop had a secret evil purpose. Glem was working on a computer program, that, when/if the suits were ever created and mass produced, would take control over every single suit on the globe. This, of course, would give him enough power to cause severe damage and chaos worldwide. Sadly, the robotic suit project was far from finished. Without the government funds to support it, it was moving along at snails pace.

When BioCorp's actions gave rise to swarms of zombies, the lab he worked at was in danger. Glem and his team had just discovered a crucial piece to the project. When the scientists that worked for him tried to escape with the newly acquired data in an attempt to save it, Glem killed them, wanting to ensure that only he knew the details. He then escaped.

Although he enjoyed the chaos, Glem found the zombies a problem. He blamed BioCorp for the zombies, as well as taking the funds he wanted put into his project. He joined Pulse for two reasons. 1, to help destroy BioCorp and the zombies. 2, to work behind the scenes and thwart Pulse's plans to rebuild America.

Personalty: Pretty sadistic and flamboyant, only cares about himself. Manages to contain a calm facade sometimes. He will kill to get what he wants.

He also knows a lot about technology. Not really a personality aspect, but it's worth note.

Appearance: He wears a blue tuxedo with diamond patterns with matching jeans. He's handsome and has blonde hair.

Weapon of choice: A machine gun with a blade attached to the side of it. The blade is made out of pure diamond.

Well?

A Bayonet? Well...having it on said Machine gun just makes sense. It looks good so far but I have a wee itch thats bothering me though. I won't mention it as it's my own personal Radar going off.

No, diamond. Diamonds are fabulous~

And it's just the blade that's diamond

IK but that teeny tiny detail is nibbling away at me. You don't have to change it it's just a personal thing. I'm boring and plain.

IK but that teeny tiny detail is nibbling away at me. You don't have to change it it's just a personal thing. I'm boring and plain.
[strike]Diamonds are a girl's best friend, you leave me and my vagina alone. ;_;[/strike]

A diamond bayonet on a machine gun
wat

That makes perfect sense
First to have it made of diamond which is not as strong as you think, hard yes, strong probably not (especially in that shape)
Machine guns using a bayonet, unlikely
Bayonets are more for rifles where you can't spray and pray

you could get away with a diamond tipped pull string chainsaw
but you wont see the diamonds

Gah nitpicking. What about the rest of the SU? >_>

And I don't care what the physical properties of diamond are, or how logical it is, it's fabulous so I'm keeping it.

Back