Days Passed Away RP preview and sign up thread

Looks good, Pichu!

I plan on scrapping everything about Maya, save her gender and outfit. I like the outfit. I dunno about the name.

@CK; What's the point if it sucks?

... What did I say 'bout takin' my thoughts with shoal salt? :p I'm not the grand master of RPing on the interwebz. It ain't "everythin' I say goes" or nothin'. That was my opinion, my elitist opinion. I ain't discouraging ya from wanting to improve your SU or nothin', but I certainly don't want ya to be compelled simply because of my blunt ramblings.

Meh, I'll see if I can come up with anything better. I may just keep her, but I want everyone to at least sorta like it. I don't like disapproval....

180px-360Wynaut.png

A few points here.

1: @CK; I approve of nicks character because I've rped with him before, and although the character is far fetched, with the way he writes an thinks, I know he will make it work. Don't forget, even the most beautiful diamond was once no more than coal :)

2: nick, read the above. Change a few things if u want, but keep the general idea I say.

And 3: we are close to a robot apocalypse... Appallingly actually. Google DARPA robotics. It's the Us leading robotics division. They are working on a robot that can move freely, exercise lethal force, and make its own judgement and decisions like a human. If that's not bad enough, the German leading robotics scientists have recently created a satellite network to communicate with all computers and are calling it Skynet. The writings on the wall.

I kinda already wrote out a new SU, I'll either use that one or my last one. We'll see here.

A few points here.

1: @CK; I approve of nicks character because I've rped with him before, and although the character is far fetched, with the way he writes an thinks, I know he will make it work. Don't forget, even the most beautiful diamond was once no more than coal :)

2: nick, read the above. Change a few things if u want, but keep the general idea I say.

And 3: we are close to a robot apocalypse... Appallingly actually. Google DARPA robotics. It's the Us leading robotics division. They are working on a robot that can move freely, exercise lethal force, and make its own judgement and decisions like a human. If that's not bad enough, the German leading robotics scientists have recently created a satellite network to communicate with all computers and are calling it Skynet. The writings on the wall.

I assume you're referring to the Big Dog, the robot that nightmares are made of if you see it in action. The damn thing balances itself to keep it from falling if it stumbles and moves just like a goddamn animal. That ain't right.

@Nick: don't scrap the character if you don't want to. As CK said he's just offering his opinion (that you begged and pleaded for). Though the character is a bit more outrageous than the more realistic ones already put into the RP, I'm sure you won't make your character too extravagant in a pseudo-realistic world. All I ask when the RP starts is to keep one question in the back of your mind while typing. "Is this plausible?" Besides the zombies of course.

@Pichu: Good job, your character is approved. But if I learned anything from my obsession with zombies is that sooner or later in any form of zombie fiction someone realizes that a golf club is like the worst melee weapon ever when tangling with the undead. True story.

@ Mr. MR & Assassin: Like I said before, your assumptions aren't without good reason. When I said I worked hard thinking the RP plot up I also meant that I thought ahead, FAR ahead.

Last edited:
we are close to a robot apocalypse... Appallingly actually. Google DARPA robotics. It's the Us leading robotics division. They are working on a robot that can move freely, exercise lethal force, and make its own judgement and decisions like a human. If that's not bad enough, the German leading robotics scientists have recently created a satellite network to communicate with all computers and are calling it Skynet. The writings on the wall.
You ever seen an intelligent self-conscious robot, let alone one that can harm someone? You also take into consideration that these things would be highly expensive and not plentiful. What we have seen, however, are drugged cannabilistic freaks. People are also plentiful, and prone to illnesses.

"Maya" was a mild reference to Phoenix Wright, and the "Siren" came from the Ghost thing. Cause Sirens are kinda like ghosts, I guess.

I don't know how RPs work so here is my prologue or just a short scene of my character

Without Turning Back

A cloud of ash came up after each footfall. He looked up and stopped. Before him was a sea of black. He was getting closer. He continued to walk for an hour. Step after step. The smell of burning petroleum permeated his nostrils. He looked up. What stood before him now used to be a gas station. He remembered all the fuss; Soaring gas prices, OPEC. He chuckled. How little it mattered now. He walked through it maintaining his path. After an hour or so he looked up again. In the distance he could see houses towards the east. He stopped and headed towards them. "Now we're getting somewhere" he said under his breath. The sound of crunching ash was replaced by the hollow sounds of concrete. He turned his head to the side. There was a marking on each of the doors. He said them as he walked by, "X X X X X X X X X." The markings where made with red and white spray paint. Some of the markings were just an "X". Others where a circle with an "X" on top of them. He continued, "X X X X X X O." He stopped. He shifted his direction pulling out an old fire axe and moved towards the "O". On approach he check the sides of the house. "Pretty spaced out." he muttered stepping on the porch, "It should be alright." He lightly turned the door handle. The handle turned. He gripped his axe tightly and opened the door. The hinges announced his entry with a loud creaking noise. He paused for a moment. Voices could be heard from upstairs. He could not hear the words very well but he could hear the stress and annoyance in them. They knew he was inside. He bent low and quickly entered. A quick glance around showed him the stairs were behind the kitchen which came down on the living room. He entered the kitchen. He could see the zigzagging pattern of the underside of the stairs. He heard footsteps. They were heading for the stairs. Dust from the ceiling came down on him with each step. It seemed only one was sent to investigate. He quickly calculated the number of steps it would take to climb down the flight, 13. He had about 7 seconds. One, he quickly glanced at the cupboards, all where open. Two, he quietly made his to the kitchen table. Three, he grabbed the vase. Four, quietly made his way back. Five, he made his way to the living room. Six he hurried to a blind spot right next to the stairs. Seven, he threw the vase across the room. Startled, the footsteps unloaded two bursts from a shotgun at the direction of the sound. His presence was confirmed. He quickly jumped out and swung his axe. The axe found its mark on the robbers head. He quickly placed his boot on the robbers face and dislodged his axe, he had no time to lose. He quickly made his way up the stairs. Just before he reached the top he saw the tip of a double barrel shotgun. He bent low, grabbed the barrel with one hand, and pulled using his body weight. The robber was pulled down to the ground. Still holding on to the barrel he rammed the axe's head into the robbers neck. The robber fired one shot before he received a swift kick to the temple. The second robber was unconscious. A third robber rounded the corner. He had two options. He could charge him with his axe or use the shotgun from the second robber. He chose the second one. He quickly snatched the gun from the second robbers hands, turned the shotgun while pumping it, and fired. The third robber fell without a word. He heard a voice, "Did you get him?" He picked up his axe and opened the door. The fourth robber dropped a sac of provisions on the floor making a load crack. The robber glanced at his gun which was laying on the opposite wall and glanced back at the intruder who was shaking his head. The robber said to words, "James Nolen."

"Yup, that's me." he said raising his axe. He brought the axe down with great momentum. The fourth robber fell to the ground. Jim searched the robbers body taking a cigarette box and a lighter. He then wiped the axe head on the robbers shirt, took the bag of provisions, and walked towards the stairs. Jim glanced down at the third robber and stooped down taking a can of beer from the robber's jacket pocket and placing it in the bag. He made his way to the second robber and took his shotgun and his rounds placing the rounds in his bag. He made his way down stairs. Jim unstrapped the two shotgun ammo belts from around the second robbers waist and shoulder placing it around his own shoulder. When he made it down stairs he opened the bag withdrew a magazine rolling it up. Jim put his axe on his belt, pulled out his lighter, and lit the top making his way to the broken back window. He held the magazine up to the curtains. They lit up in flames. He walked to the front window and lit the curtains on fire and discarded the magazine on the living room rug. Jim grabed the bag, flung it over his shoulder, walked outside, and started down the street saying, "X X X X.........." without turning back.

Last edited:
@Bodine thanks man, the Golf Club is through inheritance reasons and it might not exactly be the best weapon but it's better then going bare handed.

@Mr. I had no idea! I completely forgot about her being in Borderlands 2! :lol: Some coincidence that is.

@Squid If there was one thing i'd change its the whole happy mental brain problem killing machine thing. That shits whack, otherwise everything else is fine by me really.

Back