Days Passed Away RP preview and sign up thread

After reading some of this I may have to give it a wee go before hand. My writing ain't ace though and I feel like it should be...

@CK; Y u no comment on it. >:I

lol it's CK, you know what he's like when it comes to the terms of "MANHOOD" and the liking. In all honestly, a true man proudly bears a pink top to the pub and becomes pished!

This has something to do with him not being interested or something lol. So who wants to convince me to take part?

Pichu, you should join cause we need all the help we can get, you'd make a big impact. :3

lol it's CK, you know what he's like when it comes to the terms of "MANHOOD" and the liking. In all honestly, a true man proudly bears a pink top to the pub and becomes pished!

This has something to do with him not being interested or something lol. So who wants to convince me to take part?
EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE
Manhood is all about perspective

you guys got me into my philosopher mode
happy now?

Pichu, you should join cause we need all the help we can get, you'd make a big impact. :3

Those cat faces...i'll give it a shot after...A glass of Irn Bru! Oh the Scottish imagination of drink choices! Alcohol or Irn Bru and I don't drink! Easy choice!

you guys got me into my philosopher mode
happy now?

Since I'm not in the same mood, no. I've never got a partner to philosophize with when I've got the mindset anymore... ... ...

@CK; Y u no comment on it. >:I

Don't like it. All comments I have would be elitist 'n lacking in compliments, to put it less rudely.

I find it his character just fine. Admittedly if he left her personality the way it was before things went wrong I'd be a bit skeptical about it, having a character a bit too close to a typical anime girl character in an RP like this.

I find it his character just fine. Admittedly if he left her personality the way it was before things went wrong I'd be a bit skeptical about it, having a character a bit too close to a typical anime girl character in an RP like this.

Now that you mention it I see what you're talking about. A girl that goes happy then mentally insane after not taking a drug? Yeah I understand where you're coming from now.

Not gonna go all Squig on you like I did in GigaRidley's RP....although, admittedly, I fricken loved Squig.

This chick is a bit more serious. Also, her little disability could make for some interesting danger in the most unlikely circumstances.

I think all the characters in this RP should face off in a single elimination fight to the death tournament...kooooool

Back