DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Umm this may seem like a stupid question but how do you actually EQUIP the health +10 and the ki+10 and stuff?

Vegeta.
And that game is awsome. I ended every tournement and ultimate battle, everything at master and all the battle at difficulty 3.
My storymode is only at 50% and i dont find anychallenge so i dont get fun playing for hours and hours... I would love Online play to get better and better.

Lol can anyone answer my question? I have health +10 and Ki +10 but I dont know where to equip it :S

i love to play as super sayain four gogeta but i still don't have all the characters im missing kid goku and grandpa gohan. i was also thinking is it possible to trade player passwords because for people who just got the game my custom gogeta is rather nice.

God_mode said:
i love to play as super sayain four gogeta but i still don't have all the characters im missing kid goku and grandpa gohan. i was also thinking is it possible to trade player passwords because for people who just got the game my custom gogeta is rather nice.
you no the level with buu and hurcle when you are allowed to fly about find yamcha and beat him to get 1 mill and the fox mask to get gohan 1 and kid goku

Mines is Janemba (1st form) HES HUGE!!!
Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks
Super Saiyan 4 Goku
and many many more XD

I wish it was online, then i would beat some people XD

in touch with the wii said:
you no the level with buu and hurcle when you are allowed to fly about find yamcha and beat him to get 1 mill and the fox mask to get gohan 1 and kid goku
what do you fuse the fox mask with t get them ??

Anyone know how to do Instant Transmission when the opponent throws a beam at you like a Finish Buster or they are charging at you with a Father-Son Kamehameha?

NintendoGamer said:
Anyone know how to do Instant Transmission when the opponent throws a beam at you like a Finish Buster or they are charging at you with a Father-Son Kamehameha?
if they are charging you your timing has to be perfect or you can try hyper dashing the opposite way but it's really hard , finish buster you need to guard with perfect timing to move out of the way but you do need ki .

also for people who just got the game or who haven't finished it i made a nice SSj4 Gogeta ( still not perfect yet ) so if you want some easy money in the tourneys or just want to beat your friends up the password is : etD) gZWz ye#$ Rh(u rbkU yHaT SV&v !Ana

Alright, thanks for that, but do you know how I can get my hands on ALL the items in the Item shop? I cant buy stuff like Gohan's Teacher, Max Power Plus or Micro Bond

hey guys could you list the fusion items and their where abouts so when i get the game i can find them im not really good at rpgs zelda yes others no i got some but icant really remeber
oh yeah i have to ask what happened to the super ghost kamakazi attack

Nothing happened, they didnt put it in thats all i dunno y they couldnt put it in its a sick attack by gotenks. Can someone tell me if I use a custom character and i get the code n my friend puts it in does he have all the items i do?Also, anyone kno how to block king of dreamers by hercule wen he spams it? One last question...wher do you get items like MAX power plus??

Last edited:
Back