DBZ tenkaichi 3 disscussion

chocolatefrosty

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
southington connecticut
Wii Online Code
0990-1409-7025-8054
im a big fan of the series, and im lovin the game so far, breezing thorugh it, multi player and fight recordings are pretty sweet, my overall concern is the lag online, the online play is amazing, yet many times you will lag so badly its almost painful to try to play, i kno some of you will play the , well you have a crappy connection card, (not true) when my PC/router is right there, wired connecition, and running COD4 and other new online games, i get no lag what so ever, , no lag on ne other wii game as well, so whats up with this one, has any one been able to shed some light on why the lag onthis game is so bad at times? (other than having a "crappy connection" that i dont have), iwill post my friend code up for the game soon, just got home from work

ok new info- since its not here yet i might as welll do it...use this thread to exchange friend codes for the game as well as what you think about it :)

Last edited:
chocolatefrosty said:
im a big fan of the series, and im lovin the game so far, breezing thorugh it, multi player and fight recordings are pretty sweet, my overall concern is the lag online, the online play is amazing, yet many times you will lag so badly its almost painful to try to play, i kno some of you will play the , well you have a crappy connection card, (not true) when my PC/router is right there, wired connecition, and running COD4 and other new online games, i get no lag what so ever, , no lag on ne other wii game as well, so whats up with this one, has any one been able to shed some light on why the lag onthis game is so bad at times? (other than having a "crappy connection" that i dont have), iwill post my friend code up for the game soon, just got home from work

ok new info- since its not here yet i might as welll do it...use this thread to exchange friend codes for the game as well as what you think about it :)
so its worth getting..?

if theres lagg i might just w8 till it drops n price

cuz all i really wunt to do is play online dont care for 1player part
less theres co op

cuz im gettn a sexy new 360 weeeee 2day weeee

Game's definately worth getting if you're a fan of Dragonball Z.
I haven't noticed any real lag problems. Maybe it's just one of those ghosts in the shell.
Have you tried using a Wi-Fi USB Connector for your computer? That might improve your Wii's connection.

Last edited:
nah i havent tried that, i have the official wii lan adapter though, goes from my USB on wii right into my router, so its directly feeding into it, i dont see how the usb wifi connnection would be better than that, ne ways, add me and send ur code to me :)

Heh, I always get all Dragonball Z's on reserve... since old Budokai 2, at least.
I actually like the bonus fights disc, though everyone seems to hate it.
I pretty much quit playing it on Wii though in favor of familiar old PS2 controls.

Controll Comparision

whats your take on the controls. 3 > 2 or 2 > 3? ive been training for bout an hour and dragon dash strikes are hard for me, smash attacks at that. i can do em, but cant seem to link em proficently like i could in 2. i like the creativeness of 3, but maybe i just more practice to break my habit of 2.

It actually takes A LOT of subtle adjusting to get used to the finer points of what you thought you already knew, but there's just so much more you can do in 3.

you're right, theres definetly alot more to it. hah ive been playing 2 since wii release day (heavily) hard to get out my system. its like going from arcade stick straight to wii controls ha

Im considering getting this game for the wii for christmas...is it worth it? or should i get some other game? I loved Tenkaichi 1 for the Ps2 and didnt get tenkaichi 2 for the wii. So... Is this game worth the 1 wii present for christmas?

the lag in the online play is a big let-down...

is the online system supported/sponsored by Nintendo's Wi-fi system?

Or is it just like Medal of Honors 2, supported by their own private servers called the "EA Nation".

Back