Not open for further replies.

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
WiiLoaded said:
defendcastle_cs_0226.jpg

And so it begins, XGen Studios is bringing one of their flash game to WiiWare. AS the tiele suggest Defend Your Castle is wi;ll be hitting WiiWare with some graphical updates and a value of500 Wii Points.

Info:
"The Wii Remote's D-Pad can also be used to select a method of attack. In addition to flinging stick-thin invaders towards the heavens and witnessing the bloody crash as their torso melts into the ground, you can now convert attackers into castle citizens, drop bombs on the hordes of evil invaders and use an eraser to 'rub away' the onslaught."
Source

Mmmh, better be a lot better than the free flash version.

I remember playing that flash game a couple years ago. Never got to into it, but my friends thought it was addicting. I think this is a bad choice of a game for WiiWare though...there are so many more choices.

I'm only interested in getting the Wii doctor mario. Wait! Is there going to be Tetris?

EDIT: It's ok, I found Tetris on Wikipedia. It's there.

Fire Flower said:
I'm only interested in getting the Wii doctor mario. Wait! Is there going to be Tetris?

Wait and see:wink:

That one has price as well, theres no need to have an abundance of threads on the matter. Feel free to add the rest of it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back