Define The Member Above You

No *demonic voice red eyes and flaming arms* MIIIIIIIIIIIIINNEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *steals wario's pants and tosses them in the ocean*

*catches up with Wario and takes the net as well as takes his shirt and tosses the shirt in the trash can*

HA!!!!!!!!!!

Sunera said:
BRAWNY: Where do i start about Adam, he is a really cool ASIAN =p guy, who know a lot about computerss. He is extremely funny, and always has something to say, even if its good or bad, soetimes he can be wierd but thats why hes awsome. People must get to know Brawny and you'll see how cool he is. Brawny , is one of my good wiichat friends, =]

haha....I resent half the stuff mentioned, but yet like the final turnout. haha

now...where is that n00b who said vets are jerks?

Turns out..it's not rep we look at...you just need some nice boobays...... haha jk

now...Monsteroids... never really see you outside graphics. one of the few gimp users...so I automatically like you more. bwahhaahhahah

Brawny

Pretty Much The Most Posting, Most Repped And Most Known Member On Here...

But I'm Trailing Behind Him On "Most Known"

another one of the cool dudes that comments on alot of forums and has good things to say to people. way to go man:thumbsup:

Packman, A really active wiichat poster, i usually see him on a lot of my thread, seems like a really down to earth person.. =P and yeahh really cool!

Immortaldave, An even Cooler person, Who likes kingdom hearts, Seems really Nice and fun xD I hope i can become good friends with Immortaldave xD

ImmortalDave Is Immortally COOL =P

ahhaa....starting at the top.

Dillion....great name. bhahah... like GHII... and opposes Prinny on the Guns and Rosies. Great friend, although mom can get in the way. bhahaha

Immortal dave. I see him only in these threads. haha. Seems to be a decent poster though. Can't really tell with 150 posts though.

Packman...RANDOM

Suner..... sweet name as well....can be quite stalkerish..in a good way. =P
has a great rap. lmao

edit: he might be a little tall for your liking

channing_tatum_01.jpg

Last edited:
Brawny said:
Dillion....great name. bhahah... like GHII... and opposes Prinny on the Guns and Rosies. Great friend, although mom can get in the way. bhahaha

Damn Right

Back