WiiChat Interview Discussion

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
What's That Supposed To Mean?:wtf:

Well, if you read what you have said so far you will understand.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Damn, I Keep Forgetting About This Thread, Sorry Guys.

Am I Still Up For Interviewing?

lol ya I was nominated. When's my interview :O

edit: Syntax nice sig and avy hahahah !!!

I haven't gotten around to it yet. I plan on doing his interview sometime this week. Just not today or tomorrow. Tomorrow I will be working from around 8:00am - 3:00 pm and then I have a hockey game that evening. So it will probably be done around sometime Thursday, Friday or Saturday.

Sorry to break it to you guys but I'm probably going to be ending the Wii Chat interviews. Over the past week or so work has been really busy seeing as I work up to seven hours per day. Also with the summer coming to an end I have to put more time and effort into college. Along with the current sports I take part in. Once again I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I don't think I can keep up with this. After all I need to put a lot more effort into college. However if anyone would like to take over Wii Chat Interviews feel free to.

Syntax said:
Sorry to break it to you guys but I'm probably going to be ending the Wii Chat interviews. Over the past week or so work has been really busy seeing as I work up to seven hours per day. Also with the summer coming to an end I have to put more time and effort into college. Along with the current sports I take part in. Once again I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I don't think I can keep up with this. After all I need to put a lot more effort into college. However if anyone would like to take over Wii Chat Interviews feel free to.

Yeah, we all understand. :]

I may do your interview if I have time but right now I feel that with college starting soon I wont have the time. I will also be working for the rest of the summer so..

This is a real shame, but your life is before your online things, we understand.

It would be nice to see someone to take it over.

on another forum i saw instead of 1 person asking all the questions, the members would compile a list of questions and then the "hotseat" person would answer them. just an idea so syntax dosent always feel like he has to do a job. :)

^hmmm...yeah thats a great idea.

1. There would be no interviewer.
2. No member would have to wait to be interviewed.
3. Members could answer the questions whenever they get the time because theres no time slot.

However, the interviews will probably not be as exciting because they are generic questions.

I'll help compile the questions if some of you will too.

Back