Did I just find the rarest pokemon? =O

solidkirby

pretty hate machine™
Dec 29, 2007
*******, ********
Wii Online Code
7919-2809-6520-0629
Well, I was interested in seeing all the different rare pokemon that can come out of the pokeballs. So, I set up a pokeball only match.

One of the pokemon was especially interesting.
5049c5e8ba2f8f93_IMAGE.jpg

Now, for those who don't want to know what it does, I'll put it in spoiler tags.
It gives you 4 trophies (Or, at least I got 4).
And, after the match it said something like:
You encountered celebi for the first time.
This is a rare site indeed.
I just thought that was really cool.
Sorry if it's been posted before. =O

To be honest, I didn't really look around too much. =|
I'd be foolish to think I was the first to discover it; So, don't think I'm coming off that way. =D

I can say I haven't seen that pokemon before. ^^

I wonder if Jirachi is in this game. That'd be awesome.

There is a Jirachi trophy... so maybe... I saw Mew. It didn't do anything though. I haven't seen Celebi though.

Celebi is quite rare. Encountered it for the first time a few days ago.

I've got a Moltres before! None of the three rare Pokemon yet : /

Hm. If you were to go into training mode and spam pokeballs would it be possible to encounter rare pokemon?

Yes, there is a probability (1/X) for the chances of using each pokemon. If I remember correctly, either Mew or Celebi was roughly around 1/250

ive seen them all then again i was making matches that only had pokeballs just to get SSs of them. i cant believe they took articuno and zapdos out. i didnt really care about riakou w/e.

If you want to see all of them just start a match with two controlled characters and set it to 100 lives with only Pokéballs on high appearance rate. <.<

I've found on odd star-ish pokeman that dropped like 8 stickers. I recieved a notice instucting me to make a wish afterward... It wasn't that little green thing though...:wtf:

i encountered celebi and like a post ago said the star thingy with the wishes

Back